New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    salamat po.

hbv, bakit mahal lagi suggestions mo . kay misis kasi sentra at ayaw nya ng smoked lamps ("baka masita ako niyan...") kaya sides lang ginawa ko para maiba ng kaunti. baka ice blue vinyl sa susonod. may kasama kasi ako fx silver at iceblue ang lights. new shoes siguro pag due na ang tires. check ko ulit axis direct at baka may deals gaya ng dati.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    ^^haha di ako mahal mag suggest ah tsaka yakang yaka mo naman un eh

lower it abit maybe an inch or so all around then get the spoiler from the SE-R ganda medyo subtle lang dating and maybe an exhaust from stillen

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    i finally saw an optra and it looks close. let me add the rear lights looks like prius' as well. hopefully the light tint makes it a little different .

i think ill go with splash guards for now just to make it look a little more complete. cant believe most base and mid package sentras around all has splash guards and our sl doesn't.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    a little break from work, some free time, and wife out of town for a few days means detail time for the sentra. here's after no rinse wash, 2 layers of klasse sealant glaze, and some body and joint pains . i tried to get the ones with the best reflections (not easy as the black fx):

5. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    double post. not sure what happened. wasnt even drinking .
    Last edited by MXFX; June 4th, 2008 at 02:02 PM.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ganda ng sentra sa states ah.
    bakit kaya yung andito parang luma na?

7. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    nice.. ganda ah.. sarap bihisan.. kalikot na..

8. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    almost 2 years old now with a little above 20K miles. couple of good and bad things.

bad first. need new front brake pads soon. also, our sentra may have the bad rear allignment issue (07/08). i just noticed the unusual wear on the outside section of the rubber on the rears. in fact, the dealer decided not to rotate at this time, i shouldve told them to check the allignment. my plan is to go to my local tire shop and get the brakes done cheaper, and they will check the allignment for free. also, if it does have the rear allignment issue, it should be under warranty.

now that i have the 99 g20 (until it is sold), i can appreciate how smooth the sentra is on city driving. earlier i had my windows down driving under 2k rpm and can barely hear the engine.

im looking for a few more mods i.e. intake just to improve the sound a little, and perhaps more head/tail lamp tints.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    im afraid im right - rear alignment is off, and there is no adjustment. just confirmed this from my local tire shop after they did the front brakes and checked alignment. sucks. have to go back to nissan soon. hopefully they are open to the shim fix that was done with other 07/08 owners...

10. Join Date
    May 2004
    bosing ganda oto natin ah. musta na?

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
My Maxima Replacement: 2007 Nissan Sentra SL