New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ganda ah, parang maxima ang front.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    just got back from a 1200 mile norcal roadtrip with my family. the sentra averaged 27.5mpg with 2 passengers, cargo for 5 days, ac nearly full blast, triple digit temps., and elevation til 6000 ft. it did well, i can almost forget that it is a sentra on smooth roads since it was so smooth and quiet. the 140hp has enough power to pass and cruise up to 80mph, though it struggled at times going uphill beyond 70mph. the power assisted steering got in handy when we expericenced some nasty wind gusts on the way. though i feel the gust pushing the car, the heavy steering at higher speeds kept the car straight and did not require me to grip the steering wheel tight. the seats, which at first i thought need more cushioning, were comfy enough esp on our first 8 hour drive to norcal.

the sentra's interior is also in the process of being updated with japanese cherry. the pics show a little before and after thingy. i am in between updating the vent covers as well as the steering control area. i appreciate any feedback on this.
    Last edited by MXFX; July 6th, 2007 at 11:40 PM.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ang gwapo ng dating

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    sweet ride sir

5. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    ty sir.

lagpas isang taon na. so far so good. wife and i are getting used to the cvt "shiftless" thingy. i also found out from a nissan forum that keeping rpm down and constant around 2k gets the best mpg. i can drive on the city up to 40mph at 2k rpm and under, freeway up to 80mph at 2k or slightly higher rpm.

not a lot of problems. a little loose weather stripping on the trunk, bouncy rear suspension at times, and rocking seat (that or it is my weight) to be checked soon.

few updates done as well. the "wood" trim:

my sis liked it so much, she now has the same kit on her pilot.

and lately some barely noticeable exterior changes in progress:

waiting for more supplies to arrive .

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    Dang that's a bang-for-buck, cvt equipped car! The interior looks so much better than what I expected.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    thanks mr. when wife and i saw an sl, we didnt expect the features it has given its price. the interior was ok with plastics galore (not surprising with nissan) and the added kit made a big difference. we are almost set for a mid s package, when we realize for a little more we get everything else except premium audio and sunroof.

finally got more light smoke vinyl. made a pattern on one side and duplicated the other. here's a little updated look:

some shots with the fx with matching vinyl:

since there are so many sentras around, ours looks a little different. next, exhaust, splash guards, and spoiler.
    Last edited by MXFX; March 24th, 2008 at 03:09 PM.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Nice interior. I like the entire package, but the tail lights looks a lot like the Chevy Optra's.

I hope NMPI brings that Sentra here ASAP. Its bound to give the Civic and new Lancer a good fight for market share.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    [SIZE=3]whoooaa grabe poging pogi dating [/SIZE]

10. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    max: sana binuo mo na nilagyan ng tint..i dunno maybe that's just me though hehe it'll look nicer with some new shoes hehe *hint* rota *hint*

kinis pareho ah :thumbup:

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
My Maxima Replacement: 2007 Nissan Sentra SL