New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    [quote=digitel;1415187]Sir kung nabasa niyo po yung previous post niya, nakalagay na tinitilt lang niya yun pag nagpipicture siya for the protection/privacy of his ride, so, bakit d nya tinakpan ang likod, kitang kita yun plate number for d protection b? walang umaamin sa taong may kasalanan.and after the photo shoot, inaayos na niya ulit sa madali mabasa. Right? inaayos nya ba.? mas mabuti ituwid ka agad sa tama. At nagkaron na din ng ganitong away sa tsikot sa "Ano ba tong mga patutot na plate holders" na title ng thread, I'm not sure sa title, pero somewhat like that.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by digitel View Post
    Sir kung nabasa niyo po yung previous post niya, nakalagay na tinitilt lang niya yun pag nagpipicture siya for the protection/privacy of his ride, and after the photo shoot, inaayos na niya ulit sa madali mabasa. Right? At nagkaron na din ng ganitong away sa tsikot sa "Ano ba tong mga patutot na plate holders" na title ng thread, I'm not sure sa title, pero somewhat like that.

Just respect him and if you wanted to tell him that its wong, tell it the right and proper way, nakakahiya sa mga bata pa na nagbabasa dito sa tsikot kung ganyan mga ugali ng ibang tsikoteer, like myself, I'm young and I am really disappointed with people that are not capable of controlling their temper. Thank you sir.
    digitel, pabayaan na lang natin siya. magsawa siya kakalait. as i said from my previous post. the TS explained what he needed to explain. there are just people here in tsikot that doesn't know how to express their thoughts in ethical way. meaning, walang breeding. well, hindi naman lahat ng tao ay nabibiyayaan ng breeding. sabi ko nga dati, "kapag ang lata binato ng walang laman, maingay".

BTW, i'm a proud Filipino!

3. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    :popcorn:

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Haha ano ba yan nagtatalo na kayo because of this car, well kanya kanya nga ng level yan kung they think it's rice or not. So respect na lang each other. Kasi if you ask me directly, I will answer that yes it is rice as I already posted. Pero kung trip ng owner yun then bahala siya diba. At least he get's criticisms negative man o positive. It's just up to him at the end of the day.

As for the tilt plates... ganito yan. Just like I said before, it's not all porma lang coz there are OEM cars that uses that on stock. Those are for turbo cars. GTRs and Supras uses that for those large intercoolers that they have on front. Well in this case maybe he just like that way. I maybe against it also pero that's his thing.

So to the owner it's all good that you are hearing all good and bad comments on your ride mas ok nga yun right? At least you are getting all these infos. Ok naman ride mo but I think its gonna be better pa.

Peace y'all!!

5. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by N-nigma View Post
    Haha ano ba yan nagtatalo na kayo because of this car, well kanya kanya nga ng level yan kung they think it's rice or not. So respect na lang each other. Kasi if you ask me directly, I will answer that yes it is rice as I already posted. Pero kung trip ng owner yun then bahala siya diba. At least he get's criticisms negative man o positive. It's just up to him at the end of the day.

As for the tilt plates... ganito yan. Just like I said before, it's not all porma lang coz there are OEM cars that uses that on stock. Those are for turbo cars. GTRs and Supras uses that for those large intercoolers that they have on front. Well in this case maybe he just like that way. I maybe against it also pero that's his thing.

So to the owner it's all good that you are hearing all good and bad comments on your ride mas ok nga yun right? At least you are getting all these infos. Ok naman ride mo but I think its gonna be better pa.

Peace y'all!!
    thank you sir for clarification. it's ok to criticize, but provided, it must be in an ethical way. do not use vulgar words. we are not defending the TS , we are just against the way the other poster express his thoughts/ opinion. oh! he might tell, that he is just expressing his freedom of speech. lahat ng sobra masama.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    kung ako di nalang ako mag sasalita para di na lumaki ang issue na to, sari-sarila style yan mga sir, as said driskel is protecting his privacy, sobrang insecure kayo sa mga nakikita nyo, like yung tilting late and strobelight, paki-alam nyo ba kung may ganun auto nya, di nyo prob yun, sobrang insecure yata kayo sa auto eh, di naman, prob na ni driskel yun mahuli sya due to violations na na-commit nya kaya, hayaan nyo nalang, suggestion lang wag kayo masyado downgrade, o insecure lang kayo? yun lang un................

7. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by sm2by View Post
    Ewww... so ricey

It is suggest that you remove this violations from your car so people will stop laughing at you....

wow, astig to ah, such thing si full of crap, walang perfect setup pre, even na meron, may mali pa rin dun dahil mag setup ka parin ng mag setup, you will not be satisfied hagat di mu nakikita maganda auto mo

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Galing yung word na "RICEY" kumakalat na ah, pretty soon wala ng mag popost ng pics ng auto nila dito sa tsikot...tsk tsk tsk

Show some respect to the TS

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Pssst boys sabi wag na away eh. Oks na yan. We all shared our thoughts on this anyways. Kung baga parang artista yan eh, they need to gather all of the pros and cons of their acting, next time he or she will be much better!!! But of course at the end of the day, you can't please anyone.

Again cool na mga boys ok.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by blue_gambit View Post
    Galing yung word na "RICEY" kumakalat na ah, pretty soon wala ng mag popost ng pics ng auto nila dito sa tsikot...tsk tsk tsk

Show some respect to the TS
    +1 on this...

i'm a pharmacist pero wala akong alam na gamot sa sakit na Insecurity.

Quote Originally Posted by N-nigma View Post
    Pssst boys sabi wag na away eh. Oks na yan. We all shared our thoughts on this anyways. Kung baga parang artista yan eh, they need to gather all of the pros and cons of their acting, next time he'll be much better!!! But of course at the end of the day, you can't please anyone.

Again cool na mga boys ok.
    ok sir, quiet na ako. may breeding kasi ako eh.

Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
My Baby......Red***xy!!!!