New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yeah got the pix from new x may bago na tayong idol hehe.

as many of the previous titan owners said titan v8 is more economical than our VQ40.

pathfinder V8 someday hehe

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Well after weeks of trying to get the fluids in the diff and transfer case changed it was finally done today. I tried to DIY the thing last month but even with a breaker bar I couldn't get the plugs to come off because I couldn't get enough leverage into it laying on my back while the truck was on jack stands. I had all the fluids already and even got brand new tools but it just wouldn't break loose. Today, I took it in to the auto hobby shop on base and had the guy there do the work since I already had the parts, I paid $35 for the labor. It took him a few tries to break it loose also and he had it on a lift working on it standing up, now I know why I couldn't get it off laying on my back. Not bad at all considering that the stealership here wanted $429 to do the 60K mile work and all they would do was drain and change the transmission fluid and engine oil and they would inspect the rest of the fluids. Any extra fluid would cost more above the already crazy amount they wanted. I spent less than $100 on the fluids and paid $35 on labor so I came out way ahead of going to Nissan. I already have the Nissan Matic S fluids which I got discounted from the stealership parts guy so I will just change that out myself and do a poorman flush while I install a new trans cooler to route my fluids away from the radiator and prevent the dreaded tranny killing radiator.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    I completed the by pass last Friday and had to fix a small leak in in a hose connection last Sunday and everything is fine now(knock on wood).

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nice baka patuong na lang ako sayo sir mag fluid change pag dating mo dito haha

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Haven't updated my mods in some time. Since my last post I have added a Bullydog GT tuner, led driving lights, aftermarket transmission cooler with manually operated electric fan, and a Nisstec lift that consist of OME leaf springs, Nisstec adjustable shackles, Bilstein shocks in the rear, SPC upper control arms, and Radflo coilovers for the front. The tires were also changed from BFG to Cooper ST. The tow hitch now has a folding hitch tray for additional carrying capacity. Not a mod but I changed my rear seat belts also since our Doberman/Australian Shepherd mix dog ate two of the belts.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Found pics of the parts for my lift.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
My 2005 Xterra 4x4