New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mikaztro View Post
    Dito ko pinapalinis yung rig ko. http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/attac...6&d=1159200747

They charge me P300 to P500 per carwash evry after trail we go. Yung ibang carwash tinatangihan.

Weekend trail can be expensive too...
    Gasoline - P1,000 to P1500
    Food - P300 to P500
    Carwash - P300 to P 500
    Damage to rig - Expensive!
    Experience - Priceless!

hehe ang putik na nung carwash pagkatapos!

bilib talaga ako sa mga offroaders, total dedication!

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    infriggingcredible! i can almost smell and feel the fresh mud from where i'm sitting crush ko talaga iyang beaver ever since bata pa ko kasi yung mga astig dati sa village namin iyan yung ride. orange pa nga kulay nun dati at amoy alak at juts ang interior ng suzuki beaver nila

had the opportunity to go offroading w/ a stock vitara too in northern mindanao. but the "roads" there are much better off compared to the ones in the picture

3. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by karl88 View Post
    actually, after posting my reply yesterday i texted my dad and asked if he can take pix of his zuk and send them to me so i can post it also. oh, by the way we also replaced the front seats na nga pala with surplus reclining seats.

my dad's zuk is no way near the condition of your Lil' Red....its really a beat up beaver with lots of scratches and dents....though still in its original white paint (i think). bilib na bilib nga kids ko dun eh, kasi kahit walang daanan...ginagawan niya ng daanan he he he.
    Hi Karl! Beat up din naman ito nung binili ko. I just had to take some time to recondition and restore this lil' devil. Wala pa binuga yan sa mga LJ ng friends ko. Look at this pics.

1st pic: LJ80 of Golez
    2nd pic: LJ10 soft top of Norman
    3rd pic: LJ50 of Norman
    4th pic: LJ50 soft top of Rissa
    Last edited by mikaztro; September 27th, 2006 at 03:27 PM.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    This is what I want my Lil' red to be when she grows up.....
    This is the LJ10 of my friend(smuz) in Kansas City.
    Last edited by mikaztro; September 27th, 2006 at 04:00 PM.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    its me again, he he! the first pic you posted (the yellow one) looks a little bit like my dad's...except for the paint color and tint and the prestine condition. i just cant remember what our rims look like though, pero it has wide tires na rin that came from my sister's grand cherokee ltd.

if given the chance (winning the lottery perhaps), i would like to make it look like any of these zuks: (Pics courtesy of www.LJ10.com)

6. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Karl, you should see up close and personal Norman's LJ10(orange). It's as nice if not nicer than the 1st pic that you posted. Very well restored and cost him almost P200k and took him 2 years to rebuild.
    Last edited by mikaztro; September 27th, 2006 at 04:47 PM.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Kikkomann View Post
    Taena ambangis ng sasakyan niyo chief! Compact and relatively small pero hindi ko inaasahan na ganyan yung mga pinupuntahan ninyo! I've seen some pictures of larger SUVs like Nissan Patrol pussyfooting sa mga medyo mataas na tubig, pero yung senyo extreme! Lubugan talaga sa putik! Hardcore!

Honga pala, sa tuwing malulubog yan sa putik/tubig ay binabaklas niyo pa ba yung buong gulong tapos nililinis yung brake pads, etc.? Syempre kasi diba kakalawangin yan? Or may special talagang brake mechanism para sa ganyang off-road vehicles?
    Hi Kiko! Hindi pa nga extreme yan...sa mga ibang off-roaders eh intermediate pa lang yan. Break system of Suzuki's are sealed naman so walang problem unless sobrang babad na palagi sa putik at tubig. We usually change our transfer case/gear oils after a heavy trail like that. Pag medyo humina ang breaks eh pinapalinis namin yung lining, pads etc. Really depends on the situation kung kinalailangan. That's why after we trail eh medyo butas ang aming bulsa for maintenance.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by mikaztro View Post
    Karl, you should see up close and personal Norman's LJ10(orange). It's as nice if not nicer than the 1st pic that you posted. Very well restored and cost him almost P200k and took him 2 years to rebuild.
    yup it looks great too, pero di ko masyado type yung grill ng earlier LJ models...i like the look of the LJ80 better (biased, he he). If i had the funds, i wouldn't mind spending that much also in restoring it.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Sabagay Karl may kanya kanya tayo preference. I hope you'll post the pics of your Dad's LJ.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    NICE!!! looks so much fun! Never got into 4x4's but pics like those make them way more interesting than I thought it would... Keep it up!

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Me And My Lil' Red Riding Hood