New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    errr... yes! why?

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    koya koya ganda naman nung pintura san ka nag pa repaint ng ganyan at anu tawag sa color na yan?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by blink21me View Post
    whatttttt . . . ? ? ? Seriously?
    the 4G63T put out about 235-240 hp in its stock form on the VR-4. i think 220 is a conservative estimate especially since ssaloon modded it even more.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamar View Post
    koya koya ganda naman nung pintura san ka nag pa repaint ng ganyan at anu tawag sa color na yan?
    kay tuason ako nagpapaint (www.thewetlook.com.ph), paul ricard blue yung name ng color (straight honda color in the US for the EK Si coupe, i think)

Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered View Post
    the 4G63T put out about 235-240 hp in its stock form on the VR-4. i think 220 is a conservative estimate especially since ssaloon modded it even more.
    actually, the 1st gen 63T from a 6G VR4 had around 200-210 crank hp stock. it's the VR4 RS variant that had the 240hp figure due to the bigger 16G turbo, 510cc injectors, and bigger FMIC.

mine got bumped up around 10-20 horses coz i'm using the 5808 ECU which came from the RS which has more aggressive fuel mapping and timing, plus the upgraded exhaust. again, these are all conservative estimates coz i have yet to have the car dynoed. mahal eh!
    Last edited by ssaloon; September 11th, 2006 at 03:13 PM.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    he said estimated 220 hp at the crank, ~190 to the wheels??? and that's FI'ed... I was expecting somewhere near the 300whp area... Kalimitan na nakikita ko na mga boosted Mitsu's is nasa ganong range, and mababa pa yon... oh well, I'm not all that familiar with Mitsubishi's in the first place anyway...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ssaloon
    actually, the 1st gen 63T from a 6G VR4 had around 200 crank hp stock. it's the VR4 RS variant that had the 240hp figure due to the bigger 16G turbo, 510cc injectors, and bigger FMIC.

mine got bumped up around 20 horses coz i'm using the 5808 ECU which came from the RS which has more aggressive fuel mapping and timing, plus the upgraded exhaust. again, these are all conservative estimates coz i have yet to have the car dynoed. mahal eh!
    ^ah, hokei...i stand corrected. shame on me for not noticing you said from a 6G VR-4. i believe the 7G VR-4 was bumped up to 240hp, tama ba?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    he said estimated 220 hp at the crank, ~190 to the wheels??? and that's FI'ed... I was expecting somewhere near the 300whp area... Kalimitan na nakikita ko na mga boosted Mitsu's is nasa ganong range, and mababa pa yon... oh well, I'm not all that familiar with Mitsubishi's in the first place anyway...
    were you perhaps thinking about the Eclipse/Laser Turbos? yes, those bad boys typically hit 300 whp once all the right mods are made. not sure if a Galant could be made to hit those numbers....but i'm thinking it's possible with enough money ;)

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    take note that i'm just pushing around 7psi of boost. still havent changed anything. it's basically still in stock form. now, if you were to slap a 16G turbo, MAF609, bigger injectors, and boost around 1.5bar, you can easily reach the 350+hp area. and that's on stock internals :evillaugh

^ah, hokei...i stand corrected. shame on me for not noticing you said from a 6G VR-4. i believe the 7G VR-4 was bumped up to 240hp, tama ba?
    yup, and it used the 6A12TT engine (V6 twin turbo) :fire:

btw, YGPM

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    kasing fogi ni fafa miko!
    hindi lang kasing fugggeeee, kasing macho papa rin...kung anong dami ng tech specs nya, ganun rin si fafa miko. turbo sa mga tsikas.

nice shots.... san location to?

now, gaano na fuel nyan? may 5-8km/l pa ba?

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
me and my 1995 Mitsubishi Galant Super Saloon