New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Ang ganda talaga nung Camry at Supra.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    ganda ng mga toy's mo bro ,, kaya lang di mo 'ata naisama sa pics ang isang toy mo hehehe,, yung suot mo ang nakabalot na black SHOEI full face sa 2nd row seat ng van mo ...

3. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by gearspeed View Post
    Ang ganda talaga nung Camry at Supra.
    yO Kevs!? wasSup bro! musta na ang mga tropang GS diyan? hope ya'llz are doin good!

Quote Originally Posted by srbogoy View Post
    ganda ng mga toy's mo bro ,, kaya lang di mo 'ata naisama sa pics ang isang toy mo hehehe,, yung suot mo ang nakabalot na black SHOEI full face sa 2nd row seat ng van mo ...
    hey man, thanks sa compliment bro! anywayz, yung isang laruan na hindi ko pinakita eh 'di sa akin yun.. hehehe, sa cliente ko yung SHOEI helmet na yun, pati yung Kirkey Racing seat, Simpson race gear, and yung 10 gallon A8C *120 octane* Leaded Race Fuel na naka load doon sa Ford Aerostar ko. well, I'll post some pix of that "toy" mamyang konti. hehehe

aite, peace.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    ok, 'eto na yung isang laruan. well, the car is not mine but I sponsor it. Ive built this car from the ground-up and I spent alot of my own personal time into it. this is our shop car and we use it for Land Speed Racing. and this time, for Time Attack

5. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVRMCuMJgM8"]YouTube - 1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse Land Speed race car[/ame]

aite, peace.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Where did you get a 5-speed for your 190E? (!)
    What was your record for that run with the black Eclipse? Were you the one driving it?
    Are you a detailer or independent mechanic?

I'm sure maraming envious sa iyo nyan...

7. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by mbeige View Post
    What was your record for that run with the black Eclipse? Were you the one driving it?

hey bro, well I bought my 190E back in 2002 (it was my 2nd one) and it already had a 5spd manual tranny

anywayz, I bought my 190E for only $300 and it was only a rolling chassis. it didnt have an engine and a dashboard. but then I have a spare M102 8 valve engine and I swapped it in. but when I got it all installed and running, I found out that the spare motor that I put in had a Rod Knock

so yeh, when I found out that the motor was bad, I took it out again and I started to disassemble the whole engine. ordered the parts that I need and did a full engine build. it costed me $2,300 on parts and Machine Shop labor. and I did the whole engine assembly myself.

also, in the Eclipse, the best time we ran was 174.835 MPH (konti nalang!!!).. we we're so damn close on getting that speed record, but I think we we're losing time and speed due to the lack of traction (since we have a FWD car w/ 600 bhp). we cannot be on full throttle from 1st to 3rd gears (only 20%-30% throttle) so we had to take it easy until we get good traction, and that would be in the middle of 4th gear!

and yes, Im an Independent Mechanic w/ 10 yrs. Automotive experience

aite, peace.

oh BTW: I dont drive the Eclipse on race days, but only when testing. and the owner only drives it at the track (at the lake bed for Land Speed Racing). but then for this season, we're going to have a different driver for Time Attack events.
    Last edited by KBR; February 12th, 2008 at 03:26 PM.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Time Attack driver niyo dapat si Stiggie!

Nice story pare, especially that Benz. I can't imagine rebuilding my engine, but I can keep dreaming!

Next time you do an engine rebuild imagine those "mechanic vocabulary" in another thread that you've seen then speak that way when you talk haha I can just imagine how much delay that will cause

9. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Time Attack driver niyo dapat si Stiggie!

Nice story pare, especially that Benz. I can't imagine rebuilding my engine, but I can keep dreaming!

Next time you do an engine rebuild imagine those "mechanic vocabulary" in another thread that you've seen then speak that way when you talk haha I can just imagine how much delay that will cause

hey thanks bro! and yes, I do sometimes say those Pilipino "Mekanik" slanguage! hehehe, astig nga eh! pati mga customers ko natatawa din! bwahehehehe!!

specially on that one time when I did an inspection on a '98 M-B E320 (his car had a No start problem), so I told to my customer "baka kulang lang sa hangin ang gulong kaya ayaw mag start ang kotse", well he just cracked up! hehehe. anywayz, I fixed his E320 and I replaced a Fuel Pump and a Crankshaft Sensor.

aite, peace.

aite, peace.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2005

yeah, one of them drives a nissan .

nice toys! not sure what else to say, im drooling too much. if you ever want to do a turbo/sc suv project, let me know.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
KBR toys ('',)