New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    nice paps, ganda talaga ng Innova mo paps....ok na ok yan!

kelan ba kami makakasakay dyan?

2. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by asmdriskell View Post
    nice paps, ganda talaga ng Innova mo paps....ok na ok yan!

kelan ba kami makakasakay dyan?
    tnx bro....

sige kapag natuloy ang VSB this friday, ito gamitin natin, para one ride lang tayo....

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    - Sir, sorry to say but I wouldnt want my Innova to be a G look, as I might be considered a TH (trying hard) to have a G variant, when I just got a J variant, since this is what I can afford. And I might be included in the Ricey on doing so....

You wouldn't be called a trying hard Innova J owner unless you change the " J " emblem to the " G " ones.

- sir this Innova has already a leatherette seat cover

- Really ? Great choice on there sir.

- huh? what's these? what does it look like?

The plastic fender flares looks like these. And the body claddings too.

- id go fo Xenon bulb all weather headlight
    - with my experience on an HID, during raining am having problem with visibility (1) probably due to my poor eyesight, too.... again this is my experience...

Good choice on the all-weather headlights bulbs. It really helps you alot plus, it gives an additional aggressive look on your Innova.

And, power features ?
    - I just got Power Window for now

May I know for how much ?

Good luck on your on-going Innova project sir ajOT. I also do hope that your Innova doesn't experience those D4D problems like what others are experiencing.

Proper maintenance lang yan sir.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    - Sir, sorry to say but I wouldnt want my Innova to be a G look, as I might be considered a TH (trying hard) to have a G variant, when I just got a J variant, since this is what I can afford. And I might be included in the Ricey on doing so....

You wouldn't be called a trying hard Innova J owner unless you change the " J " emblem to the " G " ones.

- sir this Innova has already a leatherette seat cover

- Really ? Great choice on there sir.

- huh? what's these? what does it look like?

The plastic fender flares looks like these. And the body claddings too.

- id go fo Xenon bulb all weather headlight
    - with my experience on an HID, during raining am having problem with visibility (1) probably due to my poor eyesight, too.... again this is my experience...

Good choice on the all-weather headlights bulbs. It really helps you alot plus, it gives an additional aggressive look on your Innova.

And, power features ?
    - I just got Power Window for now

May I know for how much ?

Good luck on your on-going Innova project sir ajOT. I also do hope that your Innova doesn't experience those D4D problems like what others are experiencing.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2009

- hahaha that's a good option...
    - am kinda satisified to what I have currently, tnx though

- sir if I am not mistaken, are you referring to the bronze colored plastic covering of the Innova just ontop of the tire area? if yes & I got it correct, I currently have this on my Innova, it was just painted silver to disguise

Power Window - May I know for how much ?
    I sincerely forgot, probably around 6k - just a wild guess.... I forgot to mention that only front cabin are on power windows for ease of use for the driver, like me.... hehehe

Good luck on your on-going Innova project sir ajOT. tnx.
    I also do hope that your Innova doesn't experience those D4D problems like what others are experiencing
    - this is something I cant regret, I also do experience this faulty fuel pump problem on my car, but very minimal.
    - same to you, if you are using a d4d toyota; since I notice a signature emblem below your message of an emblem of a Toyota; and if im not mistaken its a Fortuner.... whew, lufet!

- this is what I have to agree with you.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009

- sir if I am not mistaken, are you referring to the bronze colored plastic covering of the Innova just ontop of the tire area? if yes & I got it correct, I currently have this on my Innova, it was just painted silver to disguise

- Oh. Sorry, I didn't know. And, yup that was the thing that i was referring to.
    - this is something I cant regret, I also do experience this faulty fuel pump problem on my car, but very minimal.

- Good thing you've only experienced that. I`ve seen some d4d fortuners and innovas flooding toyota's casa.
    - same to you, if you are using a d4d toyota; since I notice a signature emblem below your message of an emblem of a Toyota; and if im not mistaken its a Fortuner.... whew, lufet!
    - How I wish. But, frankly ... no, I don't own nor driven an innova nor a fortuner. And, if I have a budget ... I wouldn't buy one .

Yes, our previous Toyota's may have been served us well, but with the issues going around right now, I don't think they can do that, again.

And yeah, ang d4d problems::d4d toyotas ay parang e-10 lang naman yan sa carb engines eh.

Some are lucky who aren't experiencing the problem. Some, are not.
    - this is what I have to agree with you.
    Even a brand new car will not last long in your hands if you don't care much of it. But if you treat your car as a treasure, aba it can even go side to side with the brand new ones.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    ^ very true indeed, parang lumalabas ngayon sa Toyota d4d na swertehan na lang kapag nakakuha ka ng minimal problem on your vehicle, let's say, around, after 2 years....

Sorry guyz I got Off topic on my own thread

Regarding my Innova, how I take care of it:
    every 5k kms - Change Oil & Toyota Oil filter
    every 10k kms - Change some Liquid forms (ex. brake fluid, PS fluid)

*I dont overrev my car, upon, its newly start, at least make it run for at least 1-2 kilometers.....

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nice ride :D

9. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by fierari View Post
    nice ride :D
    tnx, bro.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    The bangvan

Parang nakita ko to sa may Binan nung Friday ah, bukas pa pala Areza ng 12am....:laughbounce::naughty2:

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
INNOVAtion