New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    This is the ride which served me for the past 20 years.......these are it's last pictures i took on the day she's been traded....

:crying: <--tears of joy.....para ko nabunutan na ng tinik!

But... it was traded, not for my car, but for my bro's truck...

on my quest for replacement, i almost ended up owning this:

but sa tagal ng approval ng in-house financing.. we backed-out...and pointed my interest onto this:

but after waiting again for my P.O. from BPI and a long dialogue with my mom....and while browsing car lot between manila seedling bank and trinoma.......

i found her......

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    wow congrats!! lamig aircon nyan ano year model? kano score?

5. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    N ice clean ride.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Congrats!!! Bakit nawala sa eksena ang Grand Livina?

7. Join Date
    May 2007
    congrats po sir. im positive that your new car will serve you in the best way possible... looking at the emblem at the back, you got the 250X? kewl...

8. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ianmitsulancer View Post
    congrats po sir. im positive that your new car will serve you in the best way possible... looking at the emblem at the back, you got the 250X? kewl...

i think hindi ito 250x kase walang ilaw sa taas (me bubong diko alam tawag) malakas sa gas to sir..

250x, 2004 model, 475000kms.... 600T... 50% - akin, 50% financing officer ko----my mom...(taas nga ng factor rate--1.2! hehehe)

yup nawala na tuluyan sa exena ang GL....ok lang... GL is a good compromise kasi..pero xtrail is one of my choices back then..

its a blessing-- kalakasan ng ulan nung kinukuha at nagbabayaran kami.. nung nakauwi na..aba wala ulan..dumi tuloy...

actor - ok lang takaw sa gas nito.. coding and week-ender/pasyal car lang naman,e... pero matakaw man, walang bitin pag binirit hehehe...

now my prob nalang is how could i speed up e kitang kita ung speedo guage!

ps: master jedi/huggy, pahingi ulit stiko ha...daanan ko sa autosaloon sa smx sa 26 ha....thanks!

10. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Congrats bro. so same lang ba ang FC?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Finally! The replacement I have been waiting...