New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Is it painted white and black, or white down the center with the CF showing at the sides? I'd rather have it painted white with CF details showing through, more dramatic.

*Memphis Raines: I've seen the interior at the show... IMHO, it's perfect as stock, needs no work at all...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    laracroft: Thanks pwede but matrabaho.

Bogeyman: What do you mean by CF accents? You mean sa chin and rear bumper only?

niky: What do you mean? Thanks.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Here's some more better pix from today:

4. Join Date
    Oct 2004

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    Niky - I'll take your word for it and I'm sure it's really neat to look at :victory:

ACT111 - Sana neighbors tayo

6. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ACT111 View Post
    Bogeyman: What do you mean by CF accents? You mean sa chin and rear bumper only?
    Yup. Para more or less malinis pa rin, parang sleeper car, yet a casual looker can still tell at first glance that this is not a car to be underestimated.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogeyman View Post
    Yup. Para more or less malinis pa rin, parang sleeper car, yet a casual looker can still tell at first glance that this is not a car to be underestimated.
    Ah gets ko. Last car ko kasi medyo conservative so I decided to be a lil more agressive with this one. But thanks for the advise.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis Raines View Post
    Niky - I'll take your word for it and I'm sure it's really neat to look at :victory:

ACT111 - Sana neighbors tayo

Hehe pwede din.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Galing mo talagang mag setup ng tiskot mo sir, panalo! Galing nung accent mo sa CF hood mo, mas tumapang yung headlights.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Personally I like the way the CF accents in the hood are styled, makes it look like a shark ready to bite at anytime. Maigi na nga ring ginanyan niya kaysa flat CF ang buong hood, passe per se.

Well, like they say, "never fails to impress". Kahit sa car show eto yung nakailang-titig ako na tulo laway. haha... partida wala pa yung mga CF accents, pero kung ikumpara mo sa ibang luxury sedans na nandoon sa show (including Ferrari), it still stood out. Great ride!

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
--==ACT111 Update CF Hood==--