New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    caloyski: ay...onga. now that you mentioned it, it looked a gen older. tapos usually in a brown-looking color scheme.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    If it's a 2.5 TDIC chances are same siya with the Ranger/EVE. Can you get a pic or engine code?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Mali nga ata ang pic ko. Medyo one generation older ang hitsua (1995 model ata yun). Parang sa Mazda MPV ang headlamps.

Try ko makahanap ng unit na makikilatis. Para masilip na din ang engine.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    hello guys,
    the engine of mazda friendee and ford freda is the same with ford ranger and
    ford everest. 2.5 tdic.as per sbmc personnel.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    nung minsa may nakita akong ex-jdm na hi-ace at parang ganyan din config nya, may nguso... hi-ace ang badge sa likod... maganda rin itsura

6. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Pareho ng engine with the ranger. Puro sariwa ang mga yan at ang gaganda pa ng interiors pero laking problema sa spare parts, wala mabilhan kahit yata brakepads iba.
    Wala mabili kahit surplus.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Saw one in Banawe having tint at the same shop were i was having my foglamps installed: the engine seems to be under the car.

If its the same engine then walang problem with that but suspension and other bits may pose a problem as the others mentioned.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    According to a friend, parehas daw yan ng engine ng Ford Ranger 2.5 WL. If this is so, readily available ba parts nyan?

i saw this upclose..although no the one withe the auto free top versions..(personally i like this one also...but parts wise i wonder...

ganito, it comes in either 2wd or AWD(full-time AWD to be exact).
    2.5TD is same from local ranger/everest, but not mounted in the front..its beside you!(the engine compartment is so mahirap and troublesome to open(not because its converted, pero ganun talaga siya..ung sa hood, pag binuksan mo makikita mo lang the usual(oil fillers, rad,etc).

the rear seat glide on floor rails, means hindi stowable and limited lang cargo height sa likod..

ok humatak ung full-time AWD, and it seats like a elf-truck high..maganda sana, pero mas ok pa ung:
    toyota hi-ace regulus/granvia (1996+ model)
    toyota lite-/town-ace NOAH (1996+ model)
    mitsu spacegear (1994+ models)
    a 1998 jdm nissan van bigger than the local serena na may late model patrol engine na nakita ko sa ortigas , i think "el-grand" ata ung name...hanapin ko ung pic..

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    here's a link with interior
    http://english.auto.vl.ru/catalog/ma..._6/photo/8235/

1966 pa pala ito (1st Gen Mazda Bongo)
    Last edited by kimpOy; January 8th, 2006 at 10:18 AM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Soliciting Opinions:  Mazda Bongo Friendee