New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 47 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelson de Leon View Post
    Did you ask Mazda Pampanga? I heard they have a unit.

Sent from my ASUS_Z012D using Tapatalk
    No, My inquiry didnt go that far, but I started in Mazda Cebu up to MazdaAlabang. The Pampanga dealership may not be connected to Mazda Cebu. Anyway its too late , the unit is already in my garage, just tinted Monday wife is now waiting for the orcr so she can start using it. I hope the 2.5 is not a guzzler, considering Cebu traffic is almost like Manila.

Do ypu have the number of your SA in Mazda Pampanga?

2. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Archerfish View Post
    May I ask about this Huper ceramic, what is it? I've read about ceramic coating and glass coating. And somewhere around this forum is a problem about skipping wipers. I hope you can share your experience.
    I never heard that problem though sa ice i think they're having problems. Alam ko proprietary ata ang wiper arm and blade natin. Though I like the auto wiper feature. One time when we went to Baguio, there was a pool of water from the other lane. There's this very fast bus who ran on the water causing the dirty water to splash all over the windshield. Tada! Auto wiper. Since then I leave it at auto mode and adjust from there. Same applies with the headlight auto mode.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by glenn_duke View Post
    Thanks, I decided late, no more stocks for diesel variant. Next shipment as per my SA is still next year.
    I ended up with crystal red 2.5 gas variant, no complain , but it will be much better if its a diesel.
    I like red.. and if you ask what a car should look like, it should be red. It's a matter of preference, of course.

I ended up with machine gray. They say it's a great color, but I don't know. I haven't seen one or perhaps I didn't recognized it. I'll see it tomorrow if ever and finally drive it home.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    I like red.. and if you ask what a car should look like, it should be red. It's a matter of preference, of course.

I ended up with machine gray. They say it's a great color, but I don't know. I haven't seen one or perhaps I didn't recognized it. I'll see it tomorrow if ever and finally drive it home.
    Machine Gray looks great in the flesh....Here's a short wheelbase CX9Skyactiv-D (diesel) soon to arrive

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelson de Leon View Post
    I never heard that problem though sa ice i think they're having problems. Alam ko proprietary ata ang wiper arm and blade natin. Though I like the auto wiper feature. One time when we went to Baguio, there was a pool of water from the other lane. There's this very fast bus who ran on the water causing the dirty water to splash all over the windshield. Tada! Auto wiper. Since then I leave it at auto mode and adjust from there. Same applies with the headlight auto mode.

This coating I've read somewhere in this forum says about "Danny" as the owner.. I'm really not sure of the name, I might have messed up my memory. One thing I'm sure of, there is an issue about skipping wipers.

May I know where you had that kind of coating applied? Also, I hope you don't mind telling us how much you spent for such coating. I'll be receiving my bonus today or tomorrow and I want to save it for that coating if it is really useful.

I don't know if it's​ proper to answer my question here so you can send me your message directly, if it's not much of a trouble for you. This is my first ever forum and I'm still learning the nuances of the online language (I don't have Facebook, Tweeter, etc.)

Thank you.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    Machine Gray looks great in the flesh....Here's a short wheelbase CX9Skyactiv-D (diesel) soon to arrive

I appreciate your effort to post a "real" picture. Those from the magazines and online pictures are enhanced through light to make it really a great color. With that picture you have shown, I don't think I'll ever regret getting that color. I thought it looked like ordinary common gray color but from your picture, it's not.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    I appreciate your effort to post a "real" picture. Those from the magazines and online pictures are enhanced through light to make it really a great color. With that picture you have shown, I don't think I'll ever regret getting that color. I thought it looked like ordinary common gray color but from your picture, it's not.
    Love this gray.Skyactiv-D (diesel) soon to arrive

8. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by hypnos View Post
    its a windown film/tint
    I see.. it's a brand for tints. I thought it's about body coating and glass coating. I got confused with the word "ceramic" (Huper ceramic).

9. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    No, My inquiry didnt go that far, but I started in Mazda Cebu up to MazdaAlabang. The Pampanga dealership may not be connected to Mazda Cebu. Anyway its too late , the unit is already in my garage, just tinted Monday wife is now waiting for the orcr so she can start using it. I hope the 2.5 is not a guzzler, considering Cebu traffic is almost like Manila.

Edna
    +63 906 716 6809

Ed
    +63 918 854 2711

10. Join Date
    Jan 2015

Worry not about FC, the 1.4 Chevy Sonic sees worse numbers!Skyactiv-D (diesel) soon to arrive

Page 5 of 47 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast