New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 47 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    Get the '16+ M6-specific German-made Kuda...No drilling...choose the add-ons you need....

http://www.kudausa.com/mazda-6-since...ack-a1939.html

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    That location is too low for me. I got the generic CD slot mounted phone holder from Amazon. Though the upper part of the phone covers 1/8 part of the touch screen, I don't mind at all as I look at the phone more often than the screen when using Waze. There's a hack for Android Auto but all it does is mirroring. I kinda find it senseless because you still need to control the functions via mobile phone.

Sent from my ASUS_Z012D using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelson de Leon View Post
    CX-5 SkyD. In general, no additional "needs". Installed Huper ceramic from day 1. Having been born in our 3rd world country, I couldn't ask for more. But if you listen to 1st world problems or comments, you'll hear something about the CarPlay, Android Auto, I wish I had lighted door sills, bigger side mirrors etc. Nothing that would tell me not to buy the diesel CX-5. Other people countries even envy us because they don't have the diesel variant. I don't want to brag about the torque but it's best you test drive it yourself. G-vectoring is perfect for me. She loves accelerating on turns.

When did you get the Diesel Sky-Active CX-5 and which dealer ?

3. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    That location is too low for me. I got the generic CD slot mounted phone holder from Amazon. Though the upper part of the phone covers 1/8 part of the touch screen, I don't mind at all as I look at the phone more often than the screen when using Waze. There's a hack for Android Auto but all it does is mirroring. I kinda find it senseless because you still need to control the functions via mobile phone.

This is Kuda's CX5 KF-specific...

http://www.kudausa.com/mazda-cx-5-si...ack-a1935.html
    Still too low, Nelson sir?

4. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    This is Kuda's CX5 KF-specific...

http://www.kudausa.com/mazda-cx-5-si...ack-a1935.html
    Still too low, Nelson sir?

That's not low for me but that's far naman. Out of reach na. [emoji23]

5. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by glenn_duke View Post
    When did you get the Diesel Sky-Active CX-5 and which dealer ?
    I got mine in Soul Red Crystal last September pa. Mazda Pampanga.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    That's not low for me but that's far naman. Out of reach na. [emoji23]

Hahaha....but they're built to look OE, though. The CX interiors....too classy to mess around w/.[emoji4]

7. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    I got mine in Soul Red Crystal last September pa. Mazda Pampanga.

Thanks, I decided late, no more stocks for diesel variant. Next shipment as per my SA is still next year.
    I ended up with crystal red 2.5 gas variant, no complain , but it will be much better if its a diesel.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by glenn_duke View Post
    Thanks, I decided late, no more stocks for diesel variant. Next shipment as per my SA is still next year.
    I ended up with crystal red 2.5 gas variant, no complain , but it will be much better if its a diesel.
    Did you ask Mazda Pampanga? I heard they have a unit.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    CX-5 SkyD. In general, no additional "needs". Installed Huper ceramic from day 1. Having been born in our 3rd world country, I couldn't ask for more. But if you listen to 1st world problems or comments, you'll hear something about the CarPlay, Android Auto, I wish I had lighted door sills, bigger side mirrors etc. Nothing that would tell me not to buy the diesel CX-5. Other people countries even envy us because they don't have the diesel variant. I don't want to brag about the torque but it's best you test drive it yourself. G-vectoring is perfect for me. She loves accelerating on turns.

May I ask about this Huper ceramic, what is it? I've read about ceramic coating and glass coating. And somewhere around this forum is a problem about skipping wipers. I hope you can share your experience.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Archerfish View Post
    May I ask about this Huper ceramic, what is it? I've read about ceramic coating and glass coating. And somewhere around this forum is a problem about skipping wipers. I hope you can share your experience.
    its a windown film/tint

Page 4 of 47 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast