New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 47 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Can anybody confirm that the 2018 diesel is Euro 6 compliant?

Sent from my ASUS_Z012D using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelson de Leon View Post
    Can anybody confirm that the 2018 diesel is Euro 6 compliant?

Sky D should be, sir....
    MAZDA: SKYACTIV-D | SKYACTIV TECHNOLOGY

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    I just bought the Mazda 6 diesel. I was "forced" because after waiting for 3 months for CR-V SX, red, Honda said that they won't be able to deliver it

4. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    I haven't driven any Mazda and neither have I seen an actual unit of Mazda 6 diesel. Perhaps I have seen one without recognizing it... I'm looking forward for any advice or comments from owners of Mazda 6 diesel. Thank you.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    My comment for you is to enjoy it!

6. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelson de Leon View Post
    My comment for you is to enjoy it!

You made me laugh with your comment.. I agree with you, I must enjoy it. If I may ask, do you own a Mazda 6 diesel variant? All I have seen are pictures and those that say it is really good are from reviews. However, I do believe that the owner will have a slight opinion on the reviews as he drives it and starts to say, "I wish this thing is on this side or this light should be brighter" and so on.

A perfect car doesn't exist. So sooner or later, you'll be annoyed with something that doesn't suit you and there are two things that you're going to do. Either you're going to live with it, or do something about it.

Thank you for your response.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Archerfish View Post
    You made me laugh with your comment.. I agree with you, I must enjoy it. If I may ask, do you own a Mazda 6 diesel variant? All I have seen are pictures and those that say it is really good are from reviews. However, I do believe that the owner will have a slight opinion on the reviews as he drives it and starts to say, "I wish this thing is on this side or this light should be brighter" and so on.

A perfect car doesn't exist. So sooner or later, you'll be annoyed with something that doesn't suit you and there are two things that you're going to do. Either you're going to live with it, or do something about it.

The good sir Nelson has the new CX5 SkyD. A good bud has the diesel 6. Heard no complaints. I wish he were here to reply 1st hand.Skyactiv-D (diesel) soon to arrive

8. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    The good sir Nelson has the new CX5 SkyD. A good bud has the diesel 6. Heard no complaints. I wish he were here to reply 1st hand.Skyactiv-D (diesel) soon to arrive

It's good to know that they don't have any complaints. I think it was foolish in my part to rely totally on reviews without seeing it up close. Well, I feel I'm running out of time because of the excise tax.

My concern at the moment is where do they put their phone while driving? I use Waze to navigate Manila. I remember looking at the interior of Mazda 3 and the dealer said that it looks like similar to Mazda 6.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    It's good to know that they don't have any complaints. I think it was foolish in my part to rely totally on reviews without seeing it up close. Well, I feel I'm running out of time because of the excise tax.

My concern at the moment is where do they put their phone while driving? I use Waze to navigate Manila. I remember looking at the interior of Mazda 3 and the dealer said that it looks like similar to Mazda 6.
    Get the '16+ M6-specific German-made Kuda...No drilling...choose the add-ons you need....

http://www.kudausa.com/mazda-6-since...ack-a1939.html

10. Join Date
    Dec 2007

CX-5 SkyD. In general, no additional "needs". Installed Huper ceramic from day 1. Having been born in our 3rd world country, I couldn't ask for more. But if you listen to 1st world problems or comments, you'll hear something about the CarPlay, Android Auto, I wish I had lighted door sills, bigger side mirrors etc. Nothing that would tell me not to buy the diesel CX-5. Other people countries even envy us because they don't have the diesel variant. I don't want to brag about the torque but it's best you test drive it yourself. G-vectoring is perfect for me. She loves accelerating on turns.

Page 3 of 47 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast