New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jpdm View Post
    Palpak nga daw ang Mazda sabi nung mga mekanikong nakausap ko.Kaya mahina benta sa Pinas.Yung Mazda 323 (Familia-big body) model 1996 ng barkada ko inayawan ng mekaniko kasi alang spareparts. Binenta 130t lang kahit makinis pa. Yung mazda 626 (1994) model ng isang ka-offcemate ko, 120t benta, nag-o-overheat.Yung kapitbahay ko may mazda astina, ala narin.mahirap maintenance.

Diba ang Mazda nag-doble cross sa Francisco Motors?Baka siguro nakakarma dito pinas.

eng eng na mekaniko...alang spare parts? overheat? tsk tsk tsk...kawawa lang magpapagawa sa mekaninkong ito...

2. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by orly_andico View Post
    We must hang around in a different section of town... because almost all mechanics I've met are deficient. Or maybe your definition of "idiot" is far more generous than mine.
    My personal experience dealing with mechanics is that you better know your car very well, otherwise they'll take you for a ride with their uninformed speculations and cost you a pretty penny.

Regarding the conspiracies, you are quite active over there in the PHUV thread, apologies if you're not the poster who keeps seeing "big boy" conspiracies everywhere and they'll steal his innovative designs etc. etc. I can't tell you guys apart!

I mean there you were going about how Mazda "back-stabbed" Francisco Motors and so now they're getting karma. That's the sort of no-sense zealot-ism I find in the PHUV thread. QED.
    conspiracies, "can' tell you guys apart in PHUV thread," back-stabbed, non-sense zealot-ism--nice words sir just for a mere adverse opinion about mazda.

Are you a part owner/investor of Mazda of Japan? That a non-sense zeolot-ism type of comment from a PHUV thread poster might affect the sales of mazda? Kasi sa reply mo sa post ko parang masyado kang apektado sa negative comments about mazda.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by rfb_arki View Post
    eng eng na mekaniko...alang spare parts? overheat? tsk tsk tsk...kawawa lang magpapagawa sa mekaninkong ito...
    Oo sir, kawawa ang magpagawa sa eng-eng na mekaniko. Kawawa rin ang may kotse kung walang makuhang spareparts at pag- nag-o-overheat ang sasakyan, perwisyo sa bulsa.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Everybody loves their cars, right?

Lalo na when someone comes along with a stupid comment. Try posting your comment at protegetech.org and you'll get a warmer welcome.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Oo sir, kawawa ang magpagawa sa eng-eng na mekaniko. Kawawa rin ang may kotse kung walang makuhang spareparts at pag- o-overheat na sasakyan, perwisyo sa bulsa.
    You see, this is your problem. You're fixated on your stupid mechanic friend's opinion.

1) ANY old car will overheat, it's inevitable. How about this: my friend's 1996 Sentra overheated on the road, warped block, had to replace for 20K. MY 626 has overheated SO MANY times, but it's still working.

2) Mazda spare parts are all over the place, you just know how to look. QED, your mechanic is stupid.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    My cousin's 1994 Civic overheated maybe five times in the three or four years he had it.

Jpdm: again, please don't jump to conclusions about other posters. orly_andico is a long-time poster here... and he's posted about problems with his 626 and his disatisfaction with his Mazda3's fuel consumption... yet you accuse him of being connected to Mazda? Like I've told you before when you got into a fight with Mazdamazda... look up a poster's history before accusing him of anything.

Like orly says... it doesn't pay to put too much faith in what most mechanics think or say. I've met some mechanics who could put an engine together blindfolded, and I've met those who were full of it.

I've been responsible, over the years, for maintaining almost a dozen vehicles... I've seen mechanics put pistons in backwards... adjust idling screws the wrong way... put an engine back together wrong... forget to tighten nuts, wreck brakes... etcetera... if a mechanic is not familiar with Mazdas, he will obviously say they're complete sh*t... but there are mechanics who have done good jobs on my cars and have not complained about them being Mazdas...

I think this thread is far off-course and approaching flame-war status... but I'd like to know... is this recall true? If it is, Orly should be receiving the letter in his mail, since he owns a 3...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

7. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Yes this recall is very much true. Good thing i own a 2.0 w/c is not included in the recall.

What's good about this is that Mazda is brave enough to make the recall and fix the problems.

Zoom zoom all the way.

=)

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Google is your friend.

Copy of recall from US NHTSA

Make / Models : Model/Build Years:
    MAZDA / MAZDASPEED3 2007
    Manufacturer : MAZDA MOTOR CORP Mfr's Report Date : JUL 02, 2007
    NHTSA CAMPAIGN ID Number : 07V295000
    PE07015
    NHTSA Action Number: PE07015
    Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
    Potential Number Of Units Affected : 5700
    Summary:
    ON CERTAIN PASSENGER VEHICLES, THE NO. 4 LEFT SIDE ENGINE MOUNT BOLT MAY LOOSEN IF A SUDDEN RAPID ACCELERATION IS REPEATEDLY PERFORMED.
    Consequence:
    IF THE VEHICLE IS CONTINUOUSLY DRIVEN UNDER SUCH CONDITION, THE NO. 4 ENGINE MOUNT BOLT MAY LOOSEN AND PULL OUT OR BREAK, ALLOWING THE TRANSMISSION TO BE OUT OF POSITION. IN EXTREME CASES, THE DRIVE SHAFT MAY BECOME DETACHED. IF THIS OCCURS THE VEHICLE WILL LOSE POWER AND WILL COME TO A STOP, INCREASING THE RISK OF A CRASH.
    Remedy:
    DEALERS WILL INSPECT AND REPLACE THE NO. 4 ENGINE MOUNT BOLT WITH A MODIFIED ONE, AND, IF NECESSARY, REPLACE THE NO. 4 ENGINE MOUNT RUBBER AND BRACKET WITH NEW ONES FREE OF CHARGE. THE RECALLBEGAN ON JULY 13, 2007. OWNERS MAY CONTACT MAZDA AT 800-222-5500 .
    Notes:
    MAZDA RECALL NO. 4607F. CUSTOMERS MAY ALSO CONTACT THE NATIONAL HIGHWAY TRAFFIC SAFETY ADMINISTRATION'S VEHICLE SAFETY HOTLINE AT 1-888-327-4236 (TTY 1-800-424-9153), OR GO TO HTTP://WWW.SAFERCAR.GOV.
    http://www-odi.nhtsa.dot.gov/cars/pr...ls/results.cfm

Copy of recall from Australia with VIN#s.

Make & Model: Mazda - Mazda 3 MPS

Number of vehicles affected: 1160

Model Years From: 22 May 2006 to 14 May 2007

Campaign Number: R200702

VIN Range: JM0BK103200300010-JM0BK103200358229

Whats wrong: A bolt securing the engine and transmission assembly to one of its mounting points may loosen over time. In the worst case scenario, if the bolt comes out or breaks, the engine and transmission assembly may drop. This may detach the driveshaft, resulting in the vehicle being unable to be driven.

What should you do?: Owners of affected vehicles will be contacted by mail. For further information, contact any authorised Mazda Dealer or free-call 1800 034 411 (10.00am to 4.00pm, Eastern Standard Time Mon-Fri) to speak to a Mazda Customer Service Representative. The recall will commence around 24 July 2007

Make and Model: Mazda3 MPS

Number of Vehicles Effected: 1160

Model Years From: 22 May 2006 - 29 March 2007

Campaign Number: R200702

VIN Range: JM0BK103200300010 ~ JM0BK103200358229

Whats Wrong? Under certain conditions (rapid acceleration/racing starts) the No. 4 engine mount securing bolt may loosen. If the vehicle is driven when this concern is present, the No. 4 engine mount securing bolt may come out or break, allowing the engine and transmission assembly to drop down.

What Should You Do? Contact your nearest Mazda Dealer as soon as possible. Further information is available on Freecall 1800 034 411 or mazda.com.au.
    Before somebody says I posted this because I hate Mazda, I used to own a Mazda MX-3 GS 1.8L V6.
    Last edited by redorange; January 27th, 2008 at 08:05 PM.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Oo sir, kawawa ang magpagawa sa eng-eng na mekaniko. Kawawa rin ang may kotse kung walang makuhang spareparts at pag- nag-o-overheat ang sasakyan, perwisyo sa bulsa.
    Talaga naman oo.

I'm out of words...

10. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by orly_andico View Post
    Everybody loves their cars, right?

Lalo na when someone comes along with a stupid comment. Try posting your comment at protegetech.org and you'll get a warmer welcome.
    That's a wonderful suggestion! Post there jpdm so that you'll be enlightened.

As for the recall... Thumbs up for Mazda for the recall.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Recall: Mazda 3- Nala-laglag ang makina?