New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    friends ask ko lang kung gumagana yung gas saver sa mazda 3? kung gumamagana what gas saver ang gainagamit mo? and may i know the FC. kase now 6-7km/l lang ako. im using the 2009 mazda 3 model. at if not gas saver nag work ba yung mga gas saver with the used of some microchip something? i really need to find a solution to save gas since oil price increases every week. thanks tsikoters.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Gas savers will not work with the Mazda3 because gas savers do not work. Period.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yes, it works...

in your dreams...

4. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    yes, it works...

in your dreams...
    yes it does, when you adjust your tire pressures to specification, change your air filter, check your brakes for dragging, check your thermostat for correct operation, reduce the weight of the car by removing unnecessary weight, be light on the gas pedal, change the paint color to lighter one, tint the windows, perform tune up and plan your trips. i used to work for a scam company way back in the '70's. how it made people think the gadget worked, we did minor tune up and check and adjusted tire pressures. sure, it worked. it made the company owner richer

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Yeah it does. Lagay mo sa BMX.

6. Join Date
    May 2010
    It does. Really does. it really really does NOT work.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    You need to invest in some aftermarket parts to get your FC up. Cold Air Intake, Aftermarket headers, a ecu piggyback tunning, some lightweight compromises, and driving habit changes as well.

do gas savers work with mazda 3?