BoomBooommmm!!! And they're out!!!!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    At a glance, it looks like the 6. The New Mazda Kai Concept: The Gen4 3

5. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    BoomBooommmm!!! And they're out!!!!

The C pillar of the hatch looks very awkward. I like the tail lights though.
    Overall design is evolutionary.

I actually prefer the sedan now because it looks more cohesive than the hatch.

Let us hope they bring that 2.5L engine here. Can’t trust that skyactiv X yet, new tech = new problems (usually)

6. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by hardwang View Post

Let us hope they bring that 2.5L engine here. Can’t trust that skyactiv X yet, new tech = new problems (usually)
    Doubt our market is ready for the X. It'll require Euro6, almost zero sulfur & manganese.
    However 'old fashioned' the current Skyactivs are, they're still among the best engines & transmissions out there today.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Thats a shitty C-pillar. Too thick, will likely have a rear quarter blind spot as big as your momma. They better have 360° cameras as standard on all models. And it looks like they copied the C-HR's design fault wherein the rear cabin is too dark because windows arc up early. Wtf is wrong with car design these days... Mostly fashion over function.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Rear quarter of the hatch looks really weird. Spoils the rest of the car.

Sedan looks much better. Although in general, compared to the current gen, the body looks tamer and more mature (but the headlights, tail lights, and grille are very sleek). It's like looking at the E46 and E90.

Last edited by jut703; November 28th, 2018 at 01:37 PM.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by hardwang View Post

The C pillar looks like it was flattened from the picture. Very thick. I'm already having a hard time with the thick C pillar of the current gen 3 hatch. I can't get a good view of the rear side of the car when backing up.

Tail light design is way better compared to our gen 3's. Front and side of the sedan car are elegant and classy to look at. So far I'm impressed.

The hatchback's rear window looks very small due to those very thick c pillars.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    New looks, more engine options, and it has an AWD option...

219 Mazda 3 Revealed – Skyactiv Engines, Newly Available All-Wheel Drive

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast