New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    I just bought a 2nd hand mazda 323Familia 2000 model GLXI A/T, and I have a problem when the car is on stop and the shift is still on D-mode: the car vibrates like old sarao jeeps...

When there is traffic and I usually set it to D-mode, when the car is not moving..it Vibrates terribly... I need your help guys...Please..

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Check your engine mounts, they may need replacing. Besides that, check the ATF for impurities, discoloration and that "burning" smell. It may need flushing.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Replace engine supports/mounts.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by D4RK_KN16HT View Post
    I just bought a 2nd hand mazda 323Familia 2000 model GLXI A/T, and I have a problem when the car is on stop and the shift is still on D-mode: the car vibrates like old sarao jeeps...

When there is traffic and I usually set it to D-mode, when the car is not moving..it Vibrates terribly... I need your help guys...Please..
    Sounds like the engine mounts are broken. Have a mechanic check and replace them.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Thanks bros! I'm in Metro manila, mandaluyong area. Which autoshop is the best place to fix this problem? Is speedfix or Rapide recommended?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by D4RK_KN16HT View Post
    Thanks bros! I'm in Metro manila, mandaluyong area. Which autoshop is the best place to fix this problem? Is speedfix or Rapide recommended?
    SPEEDYFIX.

Never go to Rapide unless you want your wallet raped.

Need help guys RE:Mazda 323F 2000