New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    saket. saket.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    2011 CX-7 owner here. Hmm...I also have a problem with my tail lights but I think it's a different one. May parang white foam debris sa loob...I've been seeing other CX-7s on the road with the same problem. Any idea what this is and how to resolve it? Pwede bang butasan na lang at i-vacuum yung debris? Mahal yata ang tail light replacement eh. Thanks!

http://i.imgur.com/0MhvTNj.jpg

3. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    I took my tail light apart and same as the others, yung red brake lighr plastic melted na sa top and bottom parts. The transparent plastic at the botton has started to melt as well

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    That is the reason why I sold my CX7. 2x na ako nag palit ng tail lights at nag melt pa din yung inner plastic part.

Another way is palit ka ng bulb into LED type.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by AITNIMRA View Post
    That is the reason why I sold my CX7. 2x na ako nag palit ng tail lights at nag melt pa din yung inner plastic part.

Another way is palit ka ng bulb into LED type.
    Yun din ang iniisip ko eh. LED bulb na lang. Anyone here know of a shop that can remove the front cover of the tailight para malinis?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2009

7. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    I decided to clean my tailights myself.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Ah iyan pala iyong napapansin ko sa mga cx 7 pag nasa likod ako pag gabi. Something looks amiss kasi sa tail lights

Hindi pala na ayos ng mazda 'to considering ilang yrs na din ang thread. Looks like led lights nga ang solution jan. I Hope maayos sya

to be or not to be, that always confuses me!

9. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    Ah iyan pala iyong napapansin ko sa mga cx 7 pag nasa likod ako pag gabi. Something looks amiss kasi sa tail lights

Hindi pala na ayos ng mazda 'to considering ilang yrs na din ang thread. Looks like led lights nga ang solution jan. I Hope maayos sya

to be or not to be, that always confuses me!
    Yup. If you notice, di pula yung ilaw ng buong brake light kasi melted na sa top and bottom yung red reflector housing so tumatagas yung white light dun sa butas. I need to find red LED brake lights na 7443. Any ideas where to find these?

10. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    This is obviously a design flaw and I'm quite surprised Mazda didn't extend warranty on these taillights.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast