The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    So 2 tiskoteers palang?

2. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    A couple of questions:

1) Is this car really CBU from Japan? If yes, does it have a "Manufactured in Japan" written somewhere?

2) What's its 0-60 Kph?

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    0-60 is around 9 and a half for the 2.3, probably around 10 or so for the 2.0 AT.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by number001
    Are you selling your Patrol? I guess the Fortuner would not have a place in your short list of vehicles, right?
    yep, i am considering selling the patrol but still ambivalent on the fortuner. i am actually considering the s3x but of course, only if this is ever released here and at the right price and specs.

actually, parang gusto ko naman mag kotse. i am attracted to the M3 or M6. the new civic is also an option. there are times when medyo nakasawa na ang tall suv. low road hugger naman for a change

but still, everytime i see the patrol, parang ayaw kong ibenta. now that gives you an idea of how confused i am, hehehehe

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    our family has one. only complain is that mazda makati is taking forever with supplying the floor mats and the owner's manual. unbelievable.

it has run around 1500km so far. still rolling strong

here it is with concept one 20's:
    http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/766...0resize2bj.jpg
    http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/588...7resize5xy.jpg

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    wag mo na ibenta yang patrol, just get a new car na lang....

malamang eh hanap-hanapin mo yang patrom mo lalo na kapag tag-ulan na or mag-out of town kayo sa province na di mo kabisado kung maganda ang kalsada....

I would also love to own a 3 or a 6... ganda parin sa paningin ko nang hitsura nyan....

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Lupet ng 20s hehe

8. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by 5Speed
    wag mo na ibenta yang patrol, just get a new car na lang....

malamang eh hanap-hanapin mo yang patrom mo lalo na kapag tag-ulan na or mag-out of town kayo sa province na di mo kabisado kung maganda ang kalsada....

I would also love to own a 3 or a 6... ganda parin sa paningin ko nang hitsura nyan....
    tama ka bro. out of town trips and the upcoming rainy season are good reasons to own the patrol

but the 3 or 6 are so so attractive, hehehehe

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    iba parin ang patrol prez... kuha ka na lang ng extra.. pang everyday un patrol tapos un isa pang weekend

10. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by 111prez
    actually, parang gusto ko naman mag kotse. i am attracted to the M3 or M6. the new civic is also an option. there are times when medyo nakasawa na ang tall suv. low road hugger naman for a change
    tama sila Bro111,
    wag mo na benta patrol mo ..
    ayan na ang bagong Civic bili ka na lang isa pa ..
    para depende sa lakad mo or mood and weather also
    kung ano ride ang gusto mo gamitin

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Mazda6 Owners