New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Hi All,

I need to change the battery of my Mazda3. What Amaron models do you use? I don't plan on getting the Motolite Deep type battery since I don't use I stop and the price is too expensive. Any recommendations?

2. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by ervinelim View Post
    Hi All,

I need to change the battery of my Mazda3. What Amaron models do you use? I don't plan on getting the Motolite Deep type battery since I don't use I stop and the price is too expensive. Any recommendations?
    A fellow M3 owner here at Tsikot bought this Amaron battery.

Amaron Duro EFB Q85
    ₱11,800
    15 months warranty
    Tel # 352 2222

3. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by jojopad View Post

Amaron Duro EFB Q85
    ₱11,800
    15 months warranty
    Tel # 352 2222
    Hi, thanks for the battery advice. Will definitely keep this on my notepad. I'm trying to go for the cheap non EFB route for this time as I don't use the Istop

4. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jojopad View Post

Amaron Duro EFB Q85
    ₱11,800
    15 months warranty
    Tel # 352 2222

Hello jojopad, would you have any feedback from the M3 owner regarding the Amaron EFB battery? I called Amaron and this is the same model and price quoted to me for my Mazda6. I just want to know if it performs better than Motolite's EFB which costs more but only lasts me about 16-18 months. Thanks.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by ecport View Post
    Hello jojopad, would you have any feedback from the M3 owner regarding the Amaron EFB battery? I called Amaron and this is the same model and price quoted to me for my Mazda6. I just want to know if it performs better than Motolite's EFB which costs more but only lasts me about 16-18 months. Thanks.
    Motolite sucks big time, the farthest it got me was 15 months, the replacement (under warranty did not even last a year). Just a lot of complaints reason I think Berjaya decided to finally ditch it in favor of Yuasa, just hope this replacement will last me 2 years (new default warranty for the Yuasa).

Mazda3 Skyactiv 2016 Model Battery Replacement