New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 179 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    inilabas na kanina sa bauan international port ang mazda 2. blue, green, white and red ganda!

2. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    4speed na naman

Ang mahal magpresyo ng mazda.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by actor21 View Post
    mas mura padin ang vios 1.5G AT
    Apples and oranges if talking about subcompact hatchbacks. Should've been the Yaris to which the Mazda2 directly competes against.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jave View Post
    Apples and oranges if talking about subcompact hatchbacks. Should've been the Yaris to which the Mazda2 directly competes against.

e di mas lalo na kung sa yaris natin icocompare ang mazda 2. mas mura ang top of the line na yaris compare sa vios 1.5G AT (not leather and not limited)..

don't get me wrong I own a 08 mazda 3 (we used to own a 05 tribute)
    hindi ako mazda hater..pero sana pinarehas nila sa competitor nila..knowing pa na mahal imaintain ang mazda...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Well, it is expensive. But depending on people's viewpoints, the price difference might or might not be worth it for them. Some people buy cars with their hearts more than their brains.

(Besides, the 2 is arguably the better-looking car compared to the Yaris, IMO.)

Only time will tell if the 2 offers better driving dynamics or interior quality, though. I do hope so, considering its sister the Ford Fiesta was rumored to be coming ashore.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    May pics na ba ang Mazda 2? Also, bkit wla pa cya sa website nila?

7. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jave View Post
    Well, it is expensive. But depending on people's viewpoints, the price difference might or might not be worth it for them. Some people buy cars with their hearts more than their brains.

(Besides, the 2 is arguably the better-looking car compared to the Yaris, IMO.)

Only time will tell if the 2 offers better driving dynamics or interior quality, though. I do hope so, considering its sister the Ford Fiesta was rumored to be coming ashore.
    dadating ba dito ang fiesta? mas pogi yun..well you're right, i bought my mazda 3 w/o even scouting it's competition my only regret was i expected better FC (sabi kase ng SA ko matipid waaaaaaaaaa)..

and yes you are right again, i like mazda 2 look's better compare to yaris.
    pero sablay talaga pricing nila parang KIA.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    *actor21:
    Last I heard, dadating daw. Kasi meron na raw assembly plant sa Thailand.

Also, I beg to disagree. Walang tatalo sa CAC sa pagka-overprice ng mga kotse. Yung presyo kasi ng Mazda2 medyo nasa kalingkingan pa rin ng Honda Jazz kasi, kaya alam mo nasa range pa rin ng subcompact hatchback.

Yung CAC, kung magpresyo sila almost always one class higher. Dinaig pa ang supposedly "more expensive Japanese brands" which is ruining the entire point into having a Korean car: quality at affordable prices, much like how the Japanese cars used to be back when they were just starting out.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    sabagay wala na nga tatalo sa kia...sabagay maganda din naman mag promo at discount si mazda so lets wait and see kung kakagat ang madlang people...pero sana di nila masyado minahalan para talagang mangaray ang honda sa pricing ng jazz nila..

10. Join Date
    Nov 2009

Mazda2 [MERGED]