New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 17 of 35 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jamescibie View Post
    SpeedLab nitrous vs. KenneBell supercharger?... 5secs vs. any rpm? need4speed hehe
    Your wife a speed freak too? I think I'll go with the supercharger. Any rpm, any time, all the time. Get an extra gas tank, too. Hehe!

Btw, were you at The Block by any chance yesterday afternoon?

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Wala pa ding 4x4 na tribute?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Wala pa din. Wala na rin 3.0L V6 na Tribby. We'll just have to wait for the next gen. Baka sakali.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by IMm29 View Post

Btw, were you at The Block by any chance yesterday afternoon?
    Cibie was;; why? Was she REVIN it up? BTW What's the best way to go about selling the 20 inch rims and rubber? Upgrading to 22 inchers. I know there's a Buy and sell somewhere.

Hindi ko alam mag presyo ng dubs na bought for 140t, used for 500km... Should I just have it bidded on??? kaso hindi ako registered seller ng eBay. Or Should I just turn them into center tables... u know like at DubShop...?

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Mga ka-Tribu.. HELP! Nag papantasya ang Wifey. Hindi daw nya feel ang lowered. SHe now want a Liftering Springs and big fat (mud-grabber type) tires. WHat the f*ck? Ganun din ba mga Mrs. nyo (can't make up their minds)?

Eto pa. I am more knowledgable so I said "Mas logical ang supercharger." Sabi nya "I want NOS." Sabi ko, "Meron Nitrous Express". SAbi nya." Akala ko Luv mo ko."

6. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    hahahaha..james malaking problema nga yan.....hahaha

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Cibie was;; why? Was she REVIN it up?
    Nah, I just noticed her, quietly parked on the far side. Slowed down and did a double take all of a sudden when I saw her. My GF was surprised and in wonder kung may kaaway daw ako. Hahaha! No Hon, just appreciating a good looking ride.

BTW What's the best way to go about selling the 20 inch rims and rubber? Upgrading to 22 inchers. I know there's a Buy and sell somewhere.
    Hindi ko alam mag presyo ng dubs na bought for 140t, used for 500km... Should I just have it bidded on??? kaso hindi ako registered seller ng eBay. Or Should I just turn them into center tables... u know like at DubShop...?
    Hanep! Big time! Gagawin na lang center tables. Akin na lang! I think eBay might be a good idea. Or perhaps DubShop. Or maybe they could offer you a trade in for 'em since you got the blings from them and are upgrading. I have a friend in Evangelista, but I don't know how high they can still push them. What exact size and model or rims and tires again?

Mga ka-Tribu.. HELP! Nag papantasya ang Wifey. Hindi daw nya feel ang lowered. SHe now want a Liftering Springs and big fat (mud-grabber type) tires. WHat the f*ck? Ganun din ba mga Mrs. nyo (can't make up their minds)?
    About fashion and other stuff, i guess. But cars? Nada. Not yet. Hehe! Good luck with her request, este, direct order.

Eto pa. I am more knowledgable so I said "Mas logical ang supercharger." Sabi nya "I want NOS." Sabi ko, "Meron Nitrous Express". SAbi nya." Akala ko Luv mo ko."
    Tsk Tsk! Di mo pala siya luv.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    So James, what's new with Cibie? Hehehe! Off road look, or 22s?

9. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Sigh.... she wants to switch to an Outlander even though I'm telling her it looks like a futurized Adventure. Good thing Tribby didn't hear her.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Nyah! Good luck trying to convince her otherwise.