New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Halu sa lahat ng tribute owners! ano ba update sa tribute club? meron na kaya? I've been looking for posts dito sa tsikot regarding mazda tribute, at ito lang nakita kong thread.

Bdw, I have a question lang sana about where you have your tributes' serviced. I am already at my 15,000km checkup. Saang service center ba maganda?

tia..

2. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Hi to all Mazda Tribute owners. I'm so sorry for posting this in this thread but it seems like this is the only thread I can get responses among all the threads.

I'm part of a group doing research on different car brands via Focus Group Discussion (FGD) and one of the vehicles we need to do an FGD on is a Mazda Tribute. We need five participants for this and the only qualifications are:

• Individuals who decided to buy the Mazda Tribute. It doesn't matter if other people bought it for you for as along as you were the one who decided to get a Mazda Tribute
    • Must be willing to participate in a 2-hour FGD on January 20, Sunday, 4-6PM either in Makati or Ortigas (depending on what's most convenient for the participants).
    A minimum cash token of PhP500.00 plus coffee will be given to the participants.

If you have questions or problems with the schedule but still willing to participate in the FGD, please don't hesitate to get in touch with me at 0923 319 83 59 or send me a PM.

Your help in spreading the word about the FGD will be very much appreciated.

Thank you very much!

Yammie Tolentino

3. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Hi there's been a change in the schedule of the FGD. Instead of Sunday, January 20, 2008, the FGD has been moved to Saturday, January 19, 4-6PM Starbucks Silvercity (near Tiendesitas and SM Hypermart). Please let me know if you can participate in the FGD. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by kotseng_puti View Post
    Hi to all Mazda Tribute owners. I'm so sorry for posting this in this thread but it seems like this is the only thread I can get responses among all the threads.

I'm part of a group doing research on different car brands via Focus Group Discussion (FGD) and one of the vehicles we need to do an FGD on is a Mazda Tribute. We need five participants for this and the only qualifications are:
    • Individuals who decided to buy the Mazda Tribute. It doesn't matter if other people bought it for you for as along as you were the one who decided to get a Mazda Tribute
    • Must be willing to participate in a 2-hour FGD on January 20, Sunday, 4-6PM either in Makati or Ortigas (depending on what's most convenient for the participants).
    A minimum cash token of PhP500.00 plus coffee will be given to the participants.

If you have questions or problems with the schedule but still willing to participate in the FGD, please don't hesitate to get in touch with me at 0923 319 83 59 or send me a PM.

Your help in spreading the word about the FGD will be very much appreciated.

Thank you very much!

Yammie Tolentino

4. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by kotseng_puti View Post
    Hi there's been a change in the schedule of the FGD. Instead of Sunday, January 20, 2008, the FGD has been moved to Saturday, January 19, 4-6PM Starbucks Silvercity (near Tiendesitas and SM Hypermart). Please let me know if you can participate in the FGD. Thanks!
    baka pwede pa ma move ulit./...hehehehehe....asa pa.....peace////

5. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by sherwintommy View Post
    baka pwede pa ma move ulit./...hehehehehe....asa pa.....peace////

Naku, kung pde lang talaga. Kaya lang may deadline eh. Kung merong FGD na iba in the future, I'll let you know. But for now, kung merong available sa January 19, 4-6PM * Starbucks Silvercity, please, please let me know! You can send me your email address so I can give you your confirmation letter.

Thank you!

6. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Mga sirs is there a legit Mazda Tribute club ba? i wanna join my car if there is.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    I also want to join the club, if there is!

Please help... I cannot change the "saved" radio stations on my 2009 Tribute. Please tell me how. Thanks!

8. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by yapot0826 View Post
    I also want to join the club, if there is!

Please help... I cannot change the "saved" radio stations on my 2009 Tribute. Please tell me how. Thanks!
    I dunno nga eh sana may mag establish ng TRIBUTE CLUB... as of now wala akong balita if there is...MGA DUDES GAWA TAYO!

usually you manually tune the station you want then hold the number for a few seconds on the slot you want it be saved hope this helped.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    MazdaTech Philippines has been around for almost 10 years now and accomodates membership for owners of all Mazda models.

Visit us at www.mazdatech.org

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy329 View Post
    Drop by http://www.mazdatech.org

dedicated to all mazda owners.

here's the section that's dedicated to the larger mazda vehicles.

http://www.mazdatech.org/

We'd love to see you there!
    updated the link, it is now mazdatech.org, we cater to all mazda lovers

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Mazda Tribute Club??