New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Sa laguna plant daw to kukunin, gusto ko kasi ako first drive. Ok lang ba to? Syempre pagkakuha mo ng kotse may natakbo na ung auto. Gusto ko kasi ako yun una

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    hindi lang naman mazda e. ganyan talaga yan minamaneho papunta casa. lalo na kung padala pa to provincial casas, punta pier at labas pier puro demaneho.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    So ok lang yun? No worries?

4. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    oo, just check lang bago mo ilabas sa casa. in and out. at dapat nakabalot pa lahat na dapat nakabalot sa interior. also dont rely on the odometer to determine if malayo nadrive bnew car mo, since ung iba tinatanggal ang speedo or speed sensor whatever cable at di tatakbo ang odometer habang drive nila.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Ah ok! Salamat bro. Excited lang ako siguro masyado

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Ok lang yon, ang worry ko lang if ever ako ang bibili is kung nagkaroon ng paint chip, glass chip, etc during the course of driving it to the dealership to be sold. Other than that it should be OK basta syempre hindi naabusado ang makina (break it in di ba).

7. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    what you dont know, wont hurt you

8. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    i just remembered when i was driving myself home from school... along legarda ^_^ 3 b-new outlander was racin' their way to i dont know where may plastik pa interior and wla pang plate tpos 3 new pajero ^_^ (barumbado pa mga nagd-drive)

9. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    ignorance is bliss

basta inspect thoroughly your unit before leaving the casa, when i got the outlander, i looked for paint chips, windshield damage or minor scratches..buti wala kundi todo hingi additional discount

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The only way to be a 'first drive' is to actually go to the plant to get the car yourself. European carmakers have a 'European Delivery Program' allowing clients to pick up the cars themselves from Germany. Drive it around for a while then load it up on a ship or plane for shipping to the client's home country.

In reality, those cars are DRIVEN off the assembly line. So technically, you will NEVER be the first to drive them. The vehicles are driven in the plant as part of quality assurance and so they can park them outside . The vehicles, upon reaching your dealer will again be subject to a pre-delivery inspection and final cleaning. This is also the time when the dealer is supposed to remove the plastic covers on the seats and other areas (these covers do not meet fire safety standards) and remove the assembly tag (usually a white decal) that was needed in the factory as well as other odds and ends that are no longer needed for road use (e.g. those blocks of foam on the door edges. Apparently, Filipinos love plastic covers and shipping labels still on their cars for years to come so they will not remove it for you. When the Kia was delivered, everything was in plastic, sabi ko sa dealer, 'kala ko ba ready for use na ito?' bakit puro supot pa? Mabilis naman nilang inalis yung plastic and the shipping label was affixed to the owner's manual (for posterity).

You and your agent will also have a final inspection before the you sign the dotted line and the keys are handed over to you.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Mazda, hindi nagtotow ng brand new car to CASA?