New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    I would like to RANT on the LOUSY SERVICE of Mazda Greenhills. I took my car (July 7, Monday) for repairs in the said dealership because the windshield and part of the roof was damaged during typhoon "Frank". Their service staff gave me an estimate of 1 week for the windshield replacement and repair on the body plus the paint job. I also asked them to replace the tint of my windows.

July 9 i called to check and i was advised that the car is not yet done because it has to undergo some test because of the repair on the windshield, so i said okay fine with me. Again i called (July 11) to check on my car and they said they have to take it back to their body shop because bubbles formed in the paint job.

On the July 16 i called telling them that i need the car on weekend because i have to attend a family reunion, they said yes its ready for pickup the next day.

When i got to Mazda Greenhills, i checked on my car and noticed that paint bubbles were still present near the place where the repair was made. I also noticed that my fuel gauge was only 3/4 full, when i checked it in i had it on full tank. I immediately informed them about it and they gave me a Php 600 fuel voucher. What dissapointed me further is that if i did not complain about it, i will be poorer by 600.

Another thing is that when i switched the key to ON i noticed that they did not turn off the car stereo and the aircondition unit, damn hindi kasi nila sasakyan kaya binababoy nila! I also noticed that the thermostat was set to 18 degrees...wtf are they eskimos? I also noticed some scratches that i swear my car doesn't have when i took it in, i just dismissed it since it can be removed by detailing the car.

Since i need the car for a family occasion i decided to take it home. Upon close scrutiny i can't help but notice the lousy tint job, the front passenger window tint has a blemish and the other window tints have bubbles also.

On July 28 i it took it for a back job, as usual i have it set at full tank. I was given an assurance that they will prioritize my car since it was a backjob. I made it a point to call every other day to check on its status, each time i call they said that its in the final stages and is being observed. My question is, is it that hard to repaint a car's roof? They even told me that rust has formed in the area where it was repaired. What the....so ibig sabihin hindi nila inayos mabuti bago lapatan ng pintura?

August 6, I made it a point to inform the sales manager and the customer relations officer that should the defect re occur i might have to ask for compensation so that i can have somebody else to do it and that its outrageous that repair like that would take so long. The customer relations officer then texted that it would be ready for pickup August 9 after lunch.

August 8 i called to check and guess what? The person in charge told me that again bubbles formed and they are having it fixed hoping to release it to me by August 9 after lunch *#$**$* who are they kidding?

To all the Mazda owners out there BEWARE.

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    Looks to me like, minadali yun paint job. Suggestion, if there's paint involve...don't make them release the car quickly.

Although, yeah, they should have fixed the problem the 1st time because they charge higher prices than outside.

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Looks to me like, minadali yun paint job. Suggestion, if there's paint involve...don't make them release the car quickly.

Although, yeah, they should have fixed the problem the 1st time because they charge higher prices than outside.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Guys, share ko lang disappointments ko with Mazda GH. I brought my car 2 weeks ago for a repair and kasabay na din ang 1st month check up. Papa repair ko is yung mga gasgas sa right body, and yung gasgas sa left front bumper. 2weeks of repair, considering 1st car ko yun, sobrang excited talaga ako na sulitin yung car ko. Pero tiniis ko nalang just for the sake na mapaganda ulet. Then, it was supposed to come out yesterday (March 13, Thurs), pero nagkaproblema sa insurance. Kasalanan na yun ng insurance kaya i dont blame MAZDA GH for that. Pero sobrang pressured ako kasi today (March 14, Fri) yung first EB na aattendan ko sa CMZ3. Committed ako to come so talagang inayos ko lhat ng prob sa insurance para lang mailabas ko ngyn yung car. Ok nmn lhat sa insurance and nailabas na yung car sa wakas. Only to find out na yung mga sira lang sa body ang naayos nila. Yung sa bumper nakalimutan, or hindi napansin, or hindi naisama sa job order or kung ano pa man ang dahilan. Kelangan ko nnmn daw ibalik yun sa casa. Sobrang hustle talaga. 4 days nnmn next week sa casa. Oks na sa akin yun. Just want Mazda GH to take note of this issue. Para di na maulit. Pero nakakatuwa parin Mazda GH dahil maayos sila kausap at service oriented.
    Here's another one i got from ClubMazda 3's Forums.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    ako naman we haven't had any bad experiences with Mazda GH pa naman. However when we were there last month I saw a woman so angry at the staff. She was so angry she keeps shouting etc.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by istan View Post
    your right. bubbles form when another coat of paint is applied even before the first coat has not completely dried.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    I also had a very bad experience sa GH, ilang beses na actually...Kaya pansin nyo iba nanaman head sa service nila pangatlo na atang nagpalit since nakakuha ako M3 nung 2007...Ang may problema ata mga mekaniko nila...For my 20km service try ko naman sa MAZDA PAMPANGA kung ok,and it is also a big help sa aming mga m3 owners from north...

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Just coz it's a "casa" doesnt mean u get good service.

Branding and packaging lang yan.

Ganda tingnan diba? naka uniform mga mekaniko... clean service area, modern equipment...

E ung people... ano pagka-iba ng tauhan sa mga talyer-talyer sa mga tauhan sa casa?

Wala.

Naka uniform lang, and they're just better groomed.

Pero pareho lang sila WALANG MALASAKIT sa mga cars na ginagawa nila.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    i also witnessed the lady last month who was fuming mad,yes,,,service department in GH must be improved, otherwise mawawalan sila ng loyal customers...so far 45km na ang tribute ko and have not experienced any complaints with their services..(knock on wood)....ang style ko kasi eh.....i be friend the sales personnel....ika nga,,be good to them..they will be good to you...hehehehehe...yun lang po.....

10. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    san ba pwedeng mag file ng compensation sa kanila nangyari din sakin ung mga complaints nyo, thanks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Mazda Greenhills Lousy Service