New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by black eye View Post
    I saw a display unit kanina at Alabang Town Center (Activity Center)
    nakita ko rin ito...pero sa ngayon..hanggang tingin na lang muna ako

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    saw that one last saturday Alabang Town Ctr, im impressed with the design and built quality.should be a good 7seater for the upper market.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    P2.5 M??! :shocked2:

it really is a great car, but that price point is ridiculous

4. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    ang ganda nga especially the 20" rims! damn it looks like a big toy car

5. Join Date
    May 2007
    I saw the metallic blue in Podium! Maganda nga, mas mahaba at mas mataas ng konti sa Veracruz but the headroom is a bit shorter according to the SA.

Kakatawa nga lang yung SA kase when he asked me what my ride was, he said he has yet to see one in the flesh! Parang mas interesado pa sya makita ride ko kesa sa binebenta nilang CX-9! Gusto ko nga sabihin sa kanya, "hala lagot ka! sumbong kita sa superior mo!" (hehehehehehe) Joke lang naman po!

Very impressive, sana nga lang meron ding diesel version

6. Join Date
    Aug 2006

An older 360 view of the CX-9 from mazda.us
    http://tinyurl.com/27vfgu

then click on the colors link on the left...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by empy View Post
    P2.5 M??! :shocked2:

it really is a great car, but that price point is ridiculous
    IMO - it's because of the tax... halos pa presyo lang nya ang Murano & Pilot.

===

Here's the pictures taken by carlocaraddict:

http://www.bigbigcar.com/boards/Defa...?g=posts&t=492

photo credit: Carlo Sapera (www.bigbigcar.com)

8. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    saw a couple of these beauties last week in the Bay Area and from the outside they are indeed magnificent beasts

finally saw one in the flesh ... inside and out yesterday and i'm reminded of the quotes : " You can't have disappointments if you don't have expectations " and found myself humming the old rolling stones tune " you can't always get what you want "

Despite this having a 3.7 V6 GASOLINE Powerplant, i thought this would have been a clear winner if they offered at least the following :
    Integrated Bluetooth
    Bose Premium Audio Package
    Factory Installed Sidesteps, Roof Rails and Back-up sensors.
    Option to downgrade to 18 inch wheels

oh well .

Yung looks, built at price range nung CX-9, being a crossover vehicle, puede ba macompare sa Veracruz, Murano, Pacifica, etc.? Ano ano na ba mga crossover vehicles na available dito sa Pinas? (Pacifica ba eh crossover din?)

10. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by vctradingcubao View Post
    Yung looks, built at price range nung CX-9, being a crossover vehicle, puede ba macompare sa Veracruz, Murano, Pacifica, etc.? Ano ano na ba mga crossover vehicles na available dito sa Pinas? (Pacifica ba eh crossover din?)
    i think technically a crossover vehicle is an suv-looking vehicle built on a car's/station wagon's chassis (unibody). so even the rav4, crv, cx7, etc are crossovers. it depends na lang sa size (compact, mid-sized, large) malalaman kung sino direct competitors nya. so i think tama lang na veracruz (or even sta fe), murano at pilot ang direct competition ng cx9. ang pacifica ata ay kalevel ng crv at rav4 na nasa compact crossover segment.

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Mazda CX-9 in the Philippines