New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 271 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    mahal ah. If i have the money, a 2nd hand cx-7 might be a wiser choice. I

2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Each dealership is getting 5 CBU units from Thailand.... I was offered to reserve already at MGH. Php 1.3M-1.4M range.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    ganda nung JDM may 2 engines (2.0li Sky-G; and 2.2li Sky-D) all with i-Stop for impressive fuel economy. ano daw makukuha natin sa Pinas? anong engine/tranny/drivetrain?

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    ganda ng CX-5, saka very promising hybrid like fuel economy....
    sana may mura na Grey market Diesel....

?yMAZDA?z–£—Í?bCX-5(CX5)

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Bravoexo View Post
    Each dealership is getting 5 CBU units from Thailand.... I was offered to reserve already at MGH. Php 1.3M-1.4M range.

tiningnan ko Mazda thailand website, wala pa CX-5 dun....di kaya CBU JPN makukuha natin?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    I remember reading a post before saying that CX-5 will not be available here due to fuel issues which will not be compatible to CX-5 Sky engine.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    I've already seen posts by Mazda SA's taking reservations for this car. P1.452M for the 6-Speed SkyActiv AT, P1.392M for the Manual. You can check out sulit.com for such posts.

(Oops sorry. Kakabasa ko lang ng previous posts, may mga nagpost na pala about this.)

Anyway, FYI available colors according to the sulit posts are:

Crystal White Pearl
    Liquid Silver
    Metropolitan Grey
    Black
    Sky Blue
    Stormy Blue
    Zeal Red
    Last edited by germs; March 15th, 2012 at 01:54 AM. Reason: saw previous posts

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    eto news fm. JDM land....
    DIESEL COMPRISES MORE THAN 70% OF THE VOLUME
    AND ITS 8times Over-Subscribed compared to Monthly Sales Plan!

Go Mazda, go CX-5.
    "http://response.jp/article/2012/03/15/171411.html"

【マツダ CX-5 発表】月販目標の8倍に…ディーゼル車が7割超の人気

マツダは、2月16日に販売を開始した小型SUV『CX-5』の累計受注台数が、3月14日時点で約8000台を受注したことを明らかにした。月間販売計画1000 台の8倍。また、クリーンディーゼル搭載車の割合が73%と高い構成比率となっている。

CX-5は、マツダ独自の環境技術「SKYACTIV」をエンジン、トランスミッション、ボディ、シャシーなど全 てに採用した初めての新型車。環境性能の向上を図ると同時に、SUVでありながら「走る歓び」を感じられる 走行性能を実現した。

顧客層は30〜40代が中心。デザイン、走行性能や燃費性能の高さ、積載能力の高さが評価されたとしている ほか、「長距離移動でもストレスなく運転できそう」といった声も寄せられているという。

また、SKYACTIV技術を採用したクリーンディーゼルエンジンを新たに搭載したこともCX-5の目玉。JC08モードで18.6km/リットルの優れた燃費性能と、最大トルク420Nmによる4.0リットルV8ガソリンエンジン車並みの力強 い走りを両立している。排ガス規制などにより縮小していた乗用ディーゼル車市場に風穴を明けるモデルとして 期待されている。

発売時の会見で山内孝代社長は、「ディーゼル車の販売比率を5割以上にしたい」と語っていた。今回の発表を 受け「国内のクリーンディーゼル市場開拓に手応えを感じてる」とコメント。さらに「(CX-5は)『アクセラ』、『アテンザ』、『デミオ』に次ぐ基幹車種として年間販売台数16万台以上を達成できる と確信している」と語った。

Google (Machine) Translation ay:
    Mazda, the total number of orders of SUV "CX-5" compact launched in February 16, has announced that it has received an order for approximately 8,000 units at March 14. Eight times the monthly sales of 1,000 units planned. Moreover, the percentage of vehicles equipped with clean diesel has become a high composition ratio of 73%.

CX-5, the new car was the first to adopt all engine, transmission, body, chassis, such as "SKYACTIV" Mazda's own environmental technology. Driving performance was achieved at the same time improving the environmental performance, yet felt the SUV "driving pleasure".

Customer base is centered on 30s and 40s. Received any voice that the other has been evaluated and height design, driving performance and fuel efficiency, the height of the loading capacity, such as "driving without stress seems to be able to move long distances."

In addition, the highlight of the CX-5 also equipped with a new clean diesel engine technology SKYACTIV. That both performance and excellent fuel economy of 18.6km / l, the car ran strong average 4.0 liters V8 gasoline engine due to torque up to 420Nm JC08 mode. Are expected to be used as model diesel passenger car blast a hole in the market had been shrinking due to emission regulations.

Takayo president had said Yamauchi, "we want to start to sell more than 50% of the ratio of diesel vehicles" at a press conference at launch. Comments received the announcement that "feel the response to develop clean diesel domestic market." Further "We are confident that you can achieve more than 160,000 units annual sales as a key vehicle next to" acceleration "," Atenza "," Demio "(CX-5 is)."

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    MAZDA PHILIPPINES, PLEASE BRING US THIS EXCELLENT DIESEL!

and No Watered-Down version please!!!

(don't remove the fuel saving features like i-Stop & i-Driving-Master!)

10. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Confirmed na they will launch CX5 next month. I just talked to one of the SA na 2 units per dealer lng ang ilalabas initially so unahan na naman yan. *19inch rims with pwerful engine and hightech features sulit na ang price!

Mazda CX-5