New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    is there a Mazda club???

2. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    there are. for mazda3, check http://www.clubmazda3.com.ph. meron ding http://www.protegetech.org

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mazda owner? (malamang)

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    How about for Mazda6?

6. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    any mazda tribute club?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    welcome sa protegetech philippines ang any model ng mazda mga sir ;)

8. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    oo nga..sana may club 6

9. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Hello Mazda owners:

I am interested in buying a Mazda 3 Hatchback. What are typical owner problems in using this car? What should I look out for and check when inspecting a 2nd hand car?

If you have one for sale in clean condition, a 05 0r 06 model, pls email me a photo of the car at cbcnestorn*yahoo.com. Tks.

Titoy

10. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Hi, I'm a newbie to this forum too. I will acquire a Mazda '97 model soon (not sure if it's a 323! I haven't even seen it but I trust the seller) and since I'm based in Lucena City, which is about 129 kilometers south of Metro Manila, I'm concerned about the accessibility of Mazda service centers. I've done a random survey of friends of mine who are car-owners. According to them, the closest service center is in Metro Manila. I just wanted to pose a general query if anyone in this forum knows of a Mazda service center closest to Lucena City -- maybe in Laguna or Batangas? I'm sure that there is none in Quezon province. Thanks a million! I already signed up with protegetech and am waiting for confirmation of my registration. Thanks and Godspeed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Mazda club??