New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 209 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    OT:

Originally posted by atongk
    he he he, oks bok no problem. natuloy na ba si doc farida ? ? ? ?
    nandun na siguro sa washington DC. balik cya by the end of sept.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    How much kaya second hand n2? Bseries

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    used to have the B2200 single cab, super workhorse, 7 years siya sa amin, up to now nakikita ko pa nag ha-haul ng semento at hollow blocks

4. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Originally posted by fukengruven
    How much kaya second hand n2? Bseries
    yung sa akin b2200 92 model siya, 160 T... yun ginawang bump car ng friend ko medyo matigas body kaya di ganong nasira

problem ko lang palaging me tumutulong langis doon sa engine doon sa plastic cover kaya bili nalang me ng silicon para mawala

5. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Mga bossing na overhaul engine ko nagastos ng 20 thousand... mahal na ba yun? 5000 daw for labor buti pang pinalitan ko nalang ng RF engine ... nasira kasi dalawang piston ring and pinapalitan ko nalang ng liner and and piston ring tapos change narin yung mga valve...pero medyo matipid ngayon sa diesel kasi dati blow by na engine eh.... when po pweding mag aircon kasi break in muna siya eh... 300 km palang kasi wala akong time pumunta sa medyo malayung lugar...

Thanks

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    lemon yung ibang early (90-93) B2200...a lot of engine problems. I use to have a 94 B2200. It was great....except when naubusan ako ng fuel (my gauge was faulty pala)....I think the injectors was damaged after that incident (my fault).

I like the roomy double cab...parang fuego ang luwag nito.

It is not a speed demon....120kph lang ang gauge and I manage to make it run only at 110kph. The B2500 series could probably be faster.

It is a good buy as long as its less P150K (unless what you are buying is a late model) then I'd say max would be P250K.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Hi Guys:

I drive a 1998 Mazda B2500, apart from a replacing the clutch master and slave, repair of the brake master via an overhauling kit and a radiator overhaul, have had no real major issues with it.

It consistently gets 10-11 km/liter even in the city, of course much better in the highway. About the only thing you have to watch out for is some overheating in long traffic jams. But after the radiator overhaul and the use of only distilled water (wilkins or absolute) wala na rin yan.

The top speed used to be about 140 kph, after I replaced the muffler (which turned out to be very restrictive - sakal,) it can easily exceed 150 kph. The WL-31 has 12 valves and after the muffler change will rev cleanly to 5000 rpm if you're crazy enough to do it.

I had to do that because of a failed emissions test. The mechanic brought me to a car wash and filled the exhaust system with water, yung pala mainit na mainit ang flexible pipe ko, when the water hit it, it cracked (although di ko napansin ng una). If I ever see that guy again, god help me!

The crack got worse and worse, until finally I had to replace the flexible pipe. What I did notice however was that the performance was a lot better with the cracked pipe. I had SMT (Sison-Mercado Trading) replace my muffler with a free-flow design and voila! Mas malakas humila at mas matipid ang Mazda ko!

That was an expensive way to find out that the stock muffler was too restrictive.

Before I sign off I have a couple of questions for the experts.

1) What are the valve clearances (hot and cold please) for the WL-31 engine? They are not listed in the owner's manual and I get a different answer every time I ask a different person.

2) What is the purpose of the small black box attached to a branch of the air cleaner? It has no openings and isn't designed to be replaced. For the life of me, no one has ever explained what it's for.

I tried to contact Francisco Motors but they're shut down. Ford Phils isn't really interested in answering my questions.

Hoping some good samaritan will help me here.

Best Regards,

Dusky Lim

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Goodmorning Guys

I also have a b2500.. nka-16 inch sya na ralli-art yng pang pajero.. sayad sa front wheel well so lift kelangan..

Napa-calibrate na rin and over haul so ganda na ng hatak..

My current problem is the Timer sa heaterplug..kaya naka direct sya ... san ba makabili nito?

my 2nd problem e yng.. tachometer ko hindi umaandar...

Any advise...thnx guys...

9. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Hayaan mo muna siguro glow plug timer mo. Antay ka na lang from 5 to 8 secs bago mo switch yung starter. This is after partially turning the ignition switch, yung bago magredondo, yung lumalabas ang idiot's lights ng oil, battery, parking brake, etc.

Ako sa umaga 8 secs gamit ko. Di to kailangan pag warm pa engine.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by binder_clips View Post
    Goodmorning Guys

I also have a b2500.. nka-16 inch sya na ralli-art yng pang pajero.. sayad sa front wheel well so lift kelangan..

Napa-calibrate na rin and over haul so ganda na ng hatak..

My current problem is the Timer sa heaterplug..kaya naka direct sya ... san ba makabili nito?

my 2nd problem e yng.. tachometer ko hindi umaandar...

Any advise...thnx guys...
    same problem with mine before we sell our b2500. laging busted ang heater plugs. mahal ata yung timer. my local mechanic took some parts from heater timer of hilux.

P.S.

i got engine parts for B2500 anyone interested pm me...