New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2009
    i'm not that literate with cars and i just want to ask if it's safe to put tein lowering springs with stock shock absorbers.. i had lowering springs (not tein) before in my mazda 3 sedan and given like 2 years, my shocks gave in.. a person from an accessories shop told me that lowering springs do destroy shock absorbers if they are stock and he recommended me to also buy branded shocks or might as well change into tein coil overs.. kindly help me out with this or might as well give me suggestions on what should i do.. thanks.. much appreciated..

2. Join Date
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by paolobee View Post
    i'm not that literate with cars and i just want to ask if it's safe to put tein lowering springs with stock shock absorbers.. i had lowering springs (not tein) before in my mazda 3 sedan and given like 2 years, my shocks gave in.. a person from an accessories shop told me that lowering springs do destroy shock absorbers if they are stock and he recommended me to also buy branded shocks or might as well change into tein coil overs.. kindly help me out with this or might as well give me suggestions on what should i do.. thanks.. much appreciated..
    I Think Coilover is too stiff for daily use...

Mazda 3 suspension help