New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Karding
    of course wala na kapatid! especially if you already made up your mind even before you created this thread ;) alam mo naman ang Forum, it is used as a rapid or repetitive reinforcement for the decision already made or used as a constant re-assurance that 'you' made the best decision.

having said that, CONGRATS KAPATID!!!!
    harhahrhrar..lukaret ka talaga

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    my friends are saying na i'll just get the S or R tapos papormahin nalang which brought me to another dilemma ano mas ok JAZZ NA INAYOS OR MAZDA 3 NA INAYOS?

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    my friends are saying na i'll just get the S or R tapos papormahin nalang which brought me to another dilemma ano mas ok JAZZ NA INAYOS OR MAZDA 3 NA INAYOS? of cors with the price of the jazz mas malaki budget pang ayos...

4. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    eh... i cacarshow mo ba yan, or i daily drive mo?? set your priorities na lang kaya siguro...

5. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Get the Mazda 3 2.0, and if you stil have enough money, get another car a JAZZ maybe.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by an0nim0us
    Get the Mazda 3 2.0, and if you stil have enough money, get another car a JAZZ maybe.
    haha mukhang malabo yan..good suggestion though...

7. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    = ) Mazda 3 should be OK

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Bravoexo
    eh... i cacarshow mo ba yan, or i daily drive mo?? set your priorities na lang kaya siguro...
    daily driving lang, pero cyempre kung kaya bakit di ko gagwing pang car show, it wouldnt hurt to make some heads turn...

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mas matipid daw sa consumo ang 2.0 kaysa sa 1.6 na mazda3 because of the better power to weight ratio as per comments of ptp members

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    hm... dami pala prob mazda 3 dyan bakit nabibigyan pa ng award hahahaha

anyway my only gripe with the car is the NVH level

kung porma hinahanap mu papansinin ka ba ng tao pagjazz gamit mu?

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
mazda 3 and more!