New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Im buying a new mazda 3. but im confused on what color to buy and easy to maintain. also where in manila can i buy quality body kits. thank you.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by more_adidas View Post
    Im buying a new mazda 3. but im confused on what color to buy and easy to maintain. also where in manila can i buy quality body kits. thank you.
    For me, Tonic blue is the easiest to maintain.

You can look for the following body kits supplier in Metro Manila:

1. A-Toy Bodykits
    2. Clifford Bodykits
    3. Startbright Bodykits

Just google them.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    +1 tonic blue din. i also like the red mazda.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    thanks for the color inputs. anyways whats the estimate range price for body kits, and do you know what is the brand and specification of the stock front and rear speakers of the new mazda 3 2009 so i know how much more additional cost i will incur to upgrade my m3?

5. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    i have the red mz3, but i like white the best :thumbup:

Linis pa din tingnan nung white plus hindi mahahalata mga swirl marks and scratches compared to darker colors.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    guys, test drove the MZ3 1.6L kanina, good car, build was good, just want to ask kung ok yun pag overtake. Sinagad ko yung accelerator parang mahina humatak. Sabi nung agent active matic daw gamitin ko for overtaking. Just wanted you opinion. Thanks

7. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Yes. Activematic pwede mo gamitin kung gusto mo mag overtake

8. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by more_adidas View Post
    hello... If you are interested in buying 2010 Mazda 3 Please contact me at this number 0927-5015378/7104906

9. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdagirl1977 View Post
    hello... If you are interested in buying 2010 Mazda 3 Please contact me at this number 0927-5015378/7104906
    wala pa ata yung 2010 model sa pinas...

10. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by gh0st777 View Post
    guys, test drove the MZ3 1.6L kanina, good car, build was good, just want to ask kung ok yun pag overtake. Sinagad ko yung accelerator parang mahina humatak. Sabi nung agent active matic daw gamitin ko for overtaking. Just wanted you opinion. Thanks

okay din naman ang mazda 3 pag dating sa overtaking. Sagad mo lang yung gas pedal 1/2 tapos maglolow gear yung transmission from 4th to 2nd. Kahit di muna i shift sa manual ginagamit ko lang kasi yun pag akyatan.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
mazda 3 help