New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Help! This is my first time to buy a car and Im thinking of buying a hatchback. I want sana the Jazz kaya lang its expensive. Ive been a sedan driver for so long and Im not sure if a hatchback can give me the benefits of a sedan. But I really want a hatchback. Which one is better? Mazda 2 or Jazz?

2. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    mam dapat po sa Car Comparisons kayo gumawa nang thread.

Anyway, girl naman po kayo so Jazz na ang kunin niyo hehe. Ang Jazz at City kasi for me medyo femme ang arrival niya and bagay talaga sa girls.

But for me, I would get the Mazda2, medyo iba ang designs nito which really amazed me. Maintenance wise hindi rin naman gaanong magkaiba iyan. Reliable cars din yung dalawa.

Bago yung Mazda2 so obviously wala pang spare parts sa ngayon but just give it a year marami nang parts yan.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    get the jazz! haha

reason: as stated by me and other people dun sa isa mo pang thread hehe

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mas practical and jazz since more spacious. mas stylish ang mazda 2. i chose style and im happy with it
    Got Mazda?-http://www.MAZDAtech.org [SIZE="1"]est. 2000[/SIZE]
    got mazda 2? -> mazda2ners

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Neither. Wait for the Fiesta...

6. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    how about another consideration?

the fiesta has a 1.6 liter engine and a 6 speed dual clutch transmission for a price lower than either.

and the interior looks like it came from a jet fighter

in any case, if you need cargo space, the Jazz would be the better choice, medyo maliit ang trunk space ng mazda2 hatchback...

but here's a very good comparison between the two:

http://www.bigbigcar.com/boards/defa...g=posts&t=3194

7. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    miss fifi... have you made up your mind?

actually mazda 2 nagustuhan ko... pero the grapevine favors jazz talaga... ewan ko lang... mas prefer nila yung mas mahal... im a little surprised bat hindi gaanong bumenta yung mazda 2... wala namang negative feedback... siguro kulang lang talaga sa marketing...

patingin ng car mo...

Quote Originally Posted by ben_david19 View Post
    mam dapat po sa Car Comparisons kayo gumawa nang thread.

Anyway, girl naman po kayo so Jazz na ang kunin niyo hehe. Ang Jazz at City kasi for me medyo femme ang arrival niya and bagay talaga sa girls.

But for me, I would get the Mazda2, medyo iba ang designs nito which really amazed me. Maintenance wise hindi rin naman gaanong magkaiba iyan. Reliable cars din yung dalawa.

Bago yung Mazda2 so obviously wala pang spare parts sa ngayon but just give it a year marami nang parts yan.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Blame the Fiesta why the MZ2 is not selling so well as expected... Now that the Fiesta is out soon and people know its specs and price lalo lang kawawa ang MZ2...

9. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    lalo lang kawawa ang MZ2...
    baka maging astina yan, you seldom see them on the road but still a looker for me.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Blame the Fiesta why the MZ2 is not selling so well as expected... Now that the Fiesta is out soon and people know its specs and price lalo lang kawawa ang MZ2...
    people buy fiesta only for the voice command which is not really that satisfying. not that really impressive. before i bought my mazda 2, i already know the fiesta and i'm not that impressed with the interior. you're only buying its name. talagang mahina lng market ng mazda, kaya bumenta ung ford.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast