New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    I saw in their site that the ICE/Navi is packaged also to Mazda2 1.5L buyers...pwede pong elaborate further about these promo...thanks po.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Interesting that the Sedan is the 2011 version in the MiYO menu/flash designer thingie... but the hatch is still the old realiable 2004 - 2009 model, ha ha

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Mazdas aren't bad cars in the first place and their offers make it a better deal. Sure Hondas are great but they aren't exactly stellar. Henc the '07 Honda Jazz I'm now trying to sell off.

Competition will always benefit us consumers.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by hondaboot View Post
    gagawin lahat di lang magbaba ng presyo. personally, too much promo option only reveal that they are not selling well. if they're not selling well, then that means that not too many people are excited over their products.

i believe they should do the inevitable, lower their prices. lower than Hyundai/Kia if they have to. that's the only way.

gone are the days when we Filipinos are sold with cars that are almost a decade old, that is the Mz3.
    TAMA! may gana pang taasan selling price ng mazda3 para kapag nag offer sila ng discount eh katumbas pa rin ng normal srp a year ago or so. i wonder why increase also in the first place kung inuubos na lang din naman yung mga stocks ng current mazda3 dito. mina-manufacture pa rin ba 3? kasi ang alam ko yung bagong body na dapat ang focus ng pag build, that's the reason kaya di maalis sa utak ko na mukang inuubos na lang ng mga pinoy ang old yet current 3 dito sa bansa...

Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Maybe partly to blame for this is the fact that the company that distributes it here--Ford Group Philippines--is naturally more focused on its main brand, which is, um, Ford.
    true true true!
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    The question now is: Are these freebies enticing enough to make you want to buy a Mazda today?
    sad but NO...

dapat malaman muna ng public kung ano yung ICE at navi system na idadagdag ng FGP diyan sa mga specific models na yan kagaya ng sa mazda3 na worth 50k. words nila sa ad alone is something that can do deception, malay natin baka mumurahin lang ang package then ike-claim na mamahalin. is it the garmin nuvi for example? what are those inside that ICE package, bose speakers ba or something much better? mga ganun. i know they wouldn't let the public know it kaya para sakin, kung may interisado man, double check their package and do your homeworks

i know not everybody knows wewilldoodle but kung yan lang ang idadagdag to attract, for my personal thoughts about this, this is kulang pa to attract buyers... well, free is better than nothing ika nga. pero PRICE is always a factor to every potential customers.

edit:
    sa unang sulyap akala ko gagawa ka ng design for mazda then raffle prize eh car nila. LOL wahaha!
    Last edited by Burai; April 6th, 2011 at 03:00 AM.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hindi ba madami din dealer incentives for Mazda 3's ngayon? At least according to some people at the hospital who availed of units before the MIYO promo.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    um, actually I'm seeing alot of new mazda3s running around... laki kasi ng price drop. The 1.6 sedan is actually almost at the same price as a mazda2 A/T sedan after the discounts are slapped on.

admittedly the mazda2 ain't the best subcompact in terms of value for money in the market at the moment... but taking the car itself and its merits - no regrets, even with the introduction of the tech-loaded fiesta and the brand new accent.

Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    ^ Paganito mo na Mazda 2 mo doc if ever it will turn out okay on the other units.
    hehe sino ilalagay natin sir? si pikachu?
    Last edited by scharnhorst; April 6th, 2011 at 06:49 AM.

7. Join Date
    May 2007
    interesting if they have designs like those "tribal tatoo"-like designs used in the Kia Soul. It worked sa soul, dito kaya

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Burai View Post
    dapat malaman muna ng public kung ano yung ICE at navi system na idadagdag ng FGP diyan sa mga specific models na yan kagaya ng sa mazda3 na worth 50k. words nila sa ad alone is something that can do deception, malay natin baka mumurahin lang ang package then ike-claim na mamahalin. is it the garmin nuvi for example? what are those inside that ICE package, bose speakers ba or something much better? mga ganun. i know they wouldn't let the public know it kaya para sakin, kung may interisado man, double check their package and do your homeworks

i know not everybody knows wewilldoodle but kung yan lang ang idadagdag to attract, for my personal thoughts about this, this is kulang pa to attract buyers... well, free is better than nothing ika nga. pero PRICE is always a factor to every potential customers.
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by scharnhorst View Post
    Hehehe. Kala ko nga tayo mamimili ng designs natin eh.

Quote Originally Posted by foifoi05 View Post
    interesting if they have designs like those "tribal tatoo"-like designs used in the Kia Soul. It worked sa soul, dito kaya

Yeah pero sadly hindi kasi naging mura ang Kia Soul kaya hindi pinatos ng tao.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Burai View Post

+1

Hehehe. Kala ko nga tayo mamimili ng designs natin eh.

Quote Originally Posted by foifoi05 View Post

Yeah pero sadly hindi kasi naging mura ang Kia Soul kaya hindi pinatos ng tao.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    um, actually I'm seeing alot of new mazda3s running around... laki kasi ng price drop. The 1.6 sedan is actually almost at the same price as a mazda2 A/T sedan after the discounts are slapped on.
    sir scharnhorst, baka mga newly waxed haha. kidding only. pero baka po mga may problema lang sa plates or baka mga nabili na dati pa. true merong mga new units pa rin na nare-release kahit today kasi kahit hanggang ngayon dami ko pa rin nakikitang mazda 3, beauty nga kasi talaga...
    pero i dunno what's the current price of those units now pero last year parang huli kong kita dun was something not worthy/reasonable or kumbaga overpriced pa rin. well just correct me if i'm wrong

IMO, bagay sa mazda 2 na green / blue eh white stickers, kahit mapa ano man designs niya.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
M.I.Y.O. Mazda (Make it your own)