New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    my question is,
    this is based on how many complaints out of how many owners?
    CR gathers the data & grades reliabilty accordingly, doc. From inside tech & general ownership discussions worldwide, Skyactiv engines & drivetrains are much enjoyed & have proven their efficiency & reliability to date. Freedom from Ford has done this lil badge wonders.[emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    no more transmission failures?
    I will let everyone know here as I am subjecting mine to edsa rush hour traffic and 60km daily commute everyday. LOL.

Edit: I think there was a service bulletin for those CX5 transmissions. I just remembered as I did some googling a few months back.
    Last edited by A121; October 29th, 2018 at 12:26 AM.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Consumer Reports: Mazda Rises To Number 3 Overall Among Best Brands For Quality, Beating Audi, BMW and Acura

Submitted by John Goreham on November 13, 2018 - 1:18pm torquenews.com

Mazda's products draw rave reviews and now the company's quality does as well. From owners.

Mazda's quality has risen rapidly in recent years and is now only matched by Toyota and Lexus according to Consumer Reports. Rather, as reported by vehicle owners themselves, since it is owner reports that determine the ranking of brands by quality at Consumer Reports, not the opinions of its staff members.
    In its most recent rankings, Mazda is third behind Toyota and Lexus. Based on owner reported data, Mazda has climbed up nine spots in the rankings of brands by overall quality, while BMW and Audi both declined by three each. BMW's X3 dragged down the brand according to Consumer Reports data. The pricey crossover had problems with both its cooling system and also its seats. Consumer Reports credits Mazda's jump in quality to improvements made to the CX-9 and Miata.
    This latest news jives well with our sample size of one owner and Torque News contributor who ditched her 2014 BMW for a new 2018 Mazda CX-5 recently. You can read her report titled, European vs. Japanese Cars: Why I switched From BMW X3 to 218 Mazda CX-5 | Torque News, here. In her overview of the issues that drove her away from BMW and towards a more reliable brand, Dr. Tuncer specifically mentioned the coolant leak issue and how the dealer dealt with that problem. Tuncer said that the way her BMW dealer poured tap water into the coolant reservoir in direct violation of the instructions in the BMW manual "left me not trusting the car."
    According to Consumer Reports' new rankings, Mazda moved up the most among all brands and Buick moved down the most. Another brand that did well in the new rankings is Subaru, who moved to the fourth position overall. The top half-dozen brands are all manufacturers headquartered in Asia.
    The new data that revealed this quality ranking was the result of over 500,000 owner surveys. Consumer Reports is a subscription-only publication, but its press releases are often made public to non-members.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Masaya sigurado mga nagka 323, 626, astina. ahahahah

5. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by kagalingan View Post
    Masaya sigurado mga nagka 323, 626, astina. ahahahah
    Haha. The Laser was a Familia....Or perhaps no one improved, the good ones declined?[emoji4]

6. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Malaki din naman talaga inimproved ni mazda ngayon lalo na sa design. Naalala ko lang yun mga naka 323, 626, and astina nung 90s. Damay pa din sila sa inasenso ng mazda. Yang astina nung college kotse classmate ko. Pinaglalaruan ko yung headlights.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2015

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I’m glad Mazda was “let go” by Ford. They are finally allowed to spread their wings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Jan 2015

10. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    Dati nung mga 90's sakit sa ulo yung mazda pickup hopefully now malaki na improvement

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast