New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 30
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    72
    #1
    Hi all,

    I am overdue for an engine oil and ATF change for my Mazda3 BM, and I'm planning in having this done outside casa (too expensive). Any recommendations preferably in Manila or Makati?

    Thanks in advance.

  2. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    3,178
    #2
    Quote Originally Posted by togmolodon View Post
    Hi all,

    I am overdue for an engine oil and ATF change for my Mazda3 BM, and I'm planning in having this done outside casa (too expensive). Any recommendations preferably in Manila or Makati?

    Thanks in advance.
    Try Golden Isuzu at Taft Avenue.

    Sent from my SM-T825Y using Tapatalk

  3. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    1,254
    #3

  4. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    10,456
    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by togmolodon View Post
    Hi all,

    I am overdue for an engine oil and ATF change for my Mazda3 BM, and I'm planning in having this done outside casa (too expensive). Any recommendations preferably in Manila or Makati?

    Thanks in advance.
    Just do drain & fill. Strictly Mazda FZ Fluid. Around 4ish liters per. I did mine twice w/ a few days of road time in between.

    Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

  5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    25,410
    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by jojopad View Post
    Ok ang suspension shop nila....


    Their oil change package cost is like .... casa pricing lol

  6. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    72
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Yatta View Post
    Try Golden Isuzu at Taft Avenue.

    Sent from my SM-T825Y using Tapatalk
    I buy parts from them however the mechanics for hire does not inspire confidence, experienced leak last time I had an oil change, loose thread.

  7. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    1,254
    #7
    Another hobo option is Mazford along Visayas ave QC. I prefer this shop than their main branch at Banawe.

    Powertorq is also another good option for an oil change service. The head mechanic is very easy to talk with. He would even give recommendations where to buy the spare parts (usually Mazford along Visayas ave).

    Powertorq Auto Repair - Home | Facebook

  8. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    1,254
    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    Ok ang suspension shop nila....


    Their oil change package cost is like .... casa pricing lol
    Casa like price but service is much better imho.

  9. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    178
    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    Just do drain & fill. Strictly Mazda FZ Fluid. Around 4ish liters per. I did mine twice w/ a few days of road time in between.

    Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

    Sir,

    How many kilometers or years should we change at fluid?

    Thanks po

  10. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    10,456
    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by bhybhoy View Post
    Sir,

    How many kilometers or years should we change at fluid?

    Thanks po
    Mine was out of curiosity..No trouble symptoms whatsoever...50k, could've been too early. Strainer & all internals were clean. Fluid was darker, of course. No observed change in transmission temp nor drive pre & post fluid change.
    I'd say between 80-100k kms would be a good interval....not the Skyactiv lifetime fluid claim.Engine and Transmission Oil Change

    Oh....Again, ONLY USE Mazda FZ A/T Fluid for all Skyactiv A/Ts.

    Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Engine and Transmission Oil Change