New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Hi guys, im planning to replace my engine supports but OEM supports are expensive is there any after market engine supports where I can buy? cause i heard there are replacements for civics Toki brand? so Im wondering if there is for mazda 3 2008

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    I think 9000 pesos is the standard price. Thats for my elantra. How much was quoted to you?

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    i bought mine for my 2003 lancer, for less than 2000 bucks.
    generic brand, but it was still whole until i sold the car some time later...

i just asked the store guy what he had for my car.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i bought mine for my 2003 lancer, for less than 2000 bucks.
    generic brand, but it was still whole until i sold the car some time later...

i just asked the store guy what he had for my car.
    I was quoted different prize for different location, its just a facebook page so im thinking of other shops that can offer it. any recommendations i think i need to replace all 3 of it

5. Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    I think 9000 pesos is the standard price. Thats for my elantra. How much was quoted to you?
    I think around 6-7k included labor, where did you buy your mounts? are those OEM already or a good replacement,

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by iameldrin View Post
    I was quoted different prize for different location, its just a facebook page so im thinking of other shops that can offer it. any recommendations i think i need to replace all 3 of it
    you can take a walk along the auto parts stores lane. just step up and ask each of them stores, po. compare.
    banawe.. pedro gil.. pasay rotonda.. magkakatabi ang mga puwesto.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2016
    you can take a walk along the auto parts stores lane. just step up and ask each of them stores, po. compare.
    banawe.. pedro gil.. pasay rotonda.. magkakatabi ang mga puwesto.
    I think ill go to banawe nalang just need to find a good parking spot there, to canvass parts.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    9k was geniune hyundai part. Hehehe. Mas mura pala yang sa car mo. Good luck

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    9k was geniune hyundai part. Hehehe. Mas mura pala yang sa car mo. Good luck
    casa price, or banawe price?

10. Join Date
    Apr 2016
    casa price, or banawe price?
    sakin naman replacement un for 3-4 replacement engine support 1 engine support sken cost 6k for OEM

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast