New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Good day to all of you guys.

I would like to ask if anyone here naka experienced na mag pagawa sa casa pero ung parts is e galing sayo? if yes, how much or pano ang computation ng corkage fee?

Salamat po in advance.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by wrecck View Post

I would like to ask if anyone here naka experienced na mag pagawa sa casa pero ung parts is e galing sayo? if yes, how much or pano ang computation ng corkage fee?

Salamat po in advance.

corkage fee is for clubs, bars and restaurants. you don't pay for ambience in an auto shop. if it is a dealership, they will require or highly recommend original parts or should the dealership install aftermarket parts, it is their choice since they have to cover the warranty of worksmanship. if you supplied the parts and they are not OEM, then they have the option to refuse or take the job and offer no warranty. speak with the dealership service advisor

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Not sure about Mazda, but Hyundai casas charge "corkage" for bringing in own oil and parts. Supposedly, that is. A casa I had inquired with even had the gall to charge P500/L for oil "corkage". Another I checked with and eventually went to didn't charge on the oil, but did so on the parts - coz I decided to bring my own brake pads. When I checked my bill, however, it didn't appear and they just gave it as a freebie.

So, I said supposedly earlier because that's the press release over the phone -- they charge "corkage". But then, I'm not sure if they really print it out on the invoice as such.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by IMm29 View Post
    Not sure about Mazda, but Hyundai casas charge "corkage" for bringing in own oil and parts. Supposedly, that is. A casa I had inquired with even had the gall to charge P500/L for oil "corkage". Another I checked with and eventually went to didn't charge on the oil, but did so on the parts - coz I decided to bring my own brake pads. When I checked my bill, however, it didn't appear and they just gave it as a freebie.

So, I said supposedly earlier because that's the press release over the phone -- they charge "corkage". But then, I'm not sure if they really print it out on the invoice as such.
    I have the same experience with Hyundai. I was not charged "corkage" on the motor oil I brought.....

Tahimik lang sila nuong magtanong ako kung magkano ang "corkage"....

17.8K:snow:

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sa Honda mataas if I remember correctly additional 20% yata...

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

6. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by wrecck View Post

Salamat po in advance.
    other casa charge surcharge about 10% of the price of the item if youll get it from them
    Last edited by kisshmet; January 18th, 2013 at 11:12 AM.

Bring your own parts corkage fee?