New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 2015

2. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    I’ve got friends who do paint by numbers & some who do cross stitching, but they’re all women. For men, this seems manly enough.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Thank goodness for Call of Duty. When I am not working, I am just playing on my PS4.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Just downloaded and installed GTA IV and NFS: Hot Pursuit. Pangrelax after ng maghapong WFH.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Hanap ng upgrade parts!

Sent from my ASUS_X00QD using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    go to the gym after wfh. so far ako lang gumagamit sa gym ng accomodation namin since the lockdown so its safe to useBoredom Therapy

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Ako naman sa dami ng DIY / home projects, wala na time mag WFH hehehe

8. Join Date
    Feb 2020
    From Monday-Friday, spend at least an hour a day overseeing my people in the frontline.

Before the ECQ, I bought a Fender acoustic guitar and a Roland AC60 amp, so 3 to 4 times a week I strum the boredom away.

(I’m almost done cifra-ing Cicilia Krull’s “My life is going on,” soundtrack of “Money Heist.”)

I lift weights every other day.

I watch Netflix, sometimes until the wee hours. I’m done with Designated Survivor, Breaking Bad, Better Call Saul, and I’m on the 4th Season of Money Heist. After this, I’ll watch House of Cards.

I read, especially those books I recently bought that are already gathering dust in our little library.

I miss the outdoors. I miss diving. I miss the firing range.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk