New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Hello Mazda owners,

The owner's manual of our B2500 truck matagal ng nawala, di namin alam kung saan na. I wanted to repair the glow plug circuit kaso gusto ko parang orig lang ba ang dating.

Kung sinong may manual sa B2500 1995(up to IDK year), pwede maki photocopy? Sagot ko lahat pati LBC.

I need it so bad.

Thanks
    jim

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ichiban View Post
    Hello Mazda owners,

The owner's manual of our B2500 truck matagal ng nawala, di namin alam kung saan na. I wanted to repair the glow plug circuit kaso gusto ko parang orig lang ba ang dating.

Kung sinong may manual sa B2500 1995(up to IDK year), pwede maki photocopy? Sagot ko lahat pati LBC.

I need it so bad.

Thanks
    jim
    Dear Jim:

Although I have the original manual for my 1997 B2500 2WD, there is NO electrical diagram there whatsoever.

There are NOT even any valve clearance or adjustment specs.

I will be glad to answer any questions you might have regarding the glow plug circuit as I have personally repaired mine by myself.

Post your questions on the B2200/B2500 thread.

Regards,

Dusky Lim

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ichiban View Post
    Hello Mazda owners,

I need it so bad.

Thanks
    jim
    Dear Jim:

Although I have the original manual for my 1997 B2500 2WD, there is NO electrical diagram there whatsoever.

There are NOT even any valve clearance or adjustment specs.

I will be glad to answer any questions you might have regarding the glow plug circuit as I have personally repaired mine by myself.

Post your questions on the B2200/B2500 thread.

Regards,

Dusky Lim

4. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Thanks a lot duskylim.

I made a glow plug heater before and it was doing great. No problem at all except messy wiring setup. I went to our local mazda dealer and I let them repair the electrical. Sad to say the technicians dismantle my setup and made a "NEW" setup. It didn't last long.
    It created a short circuit and also damage the dashboard electrical.. I hate it since
    I knew that their setup is not up to my electrical standards.

Now I'm gonna repair it myself.

Anyway, I'll post to the thread above.

Once again thanks.

Jim

B2500 2.5L 2wd manual