New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    What ATF can I use for Mazda 323 1997? I was able to download a workshop manual for protege 1996, sabi dun Dexron II. I checked the ATF of Petron and Shell, I don't know if they're the same as Dexron II. Mayroon ang Shell two kinds: a yellow bottle one and a white bottle one. The yellow one says it's ideal for mga off-roaders yata yun, while the white one says it's ideal for cars. Puwede na kaya yun?

Ang dating nilagay yata (second hand kasi car ko) is yung sa Petron. Eh feeling ko baka not ideal kasi may trammy problem ako - parang hindi nag eengage kapag cold start; super over rev para lang umandar. After awhile, medyo normal na uli. So I'm thinking the Petron ATF might not be for the car.

Any suggestions?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by bombitmd View Post
    What ATF can I use for Mazda 323 1997? I was able to download a workshop manual for protege 1996, sabi dun Dexron II. I checked the ATF of Petron and Shell, I don't know if they're the same as Dexron II. Mayroon ang Shell two kinds: a yellow bottle one and a white bottle one. The yellow one says it's ideal for mga off-roaders yata yun, while the white one says it's ideal for cars. Puwede na kaya yun?

Ang dating nilagay yata (second hand kasi car ko) is yung sa Petron. Eh feeling ko baka not ideal kasi may trammy problem ako - parang hindi nag eengage kapag cold start; super over rev para lang umandar. After awhile, medyo normal na uli. So I'm thinking the Petron ATF might not be for the car.

Any suggestions?
    i used petron or shell atf for the longest time in my familia. wala naman problems
    Got Mazda?-http://www.MAZDAtech.org [SIZE="1"]est. 2000[/SIZE]
    got mazda 2? -> mazda2ners

ATF for 323