New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Hi Guys,

Very new here, hope you can help me. My Mazda Astina (323) Headlights are malfunctioning. Any recommended repair shop near Cainta & Pasig/Ortigas Area would be very much appreciated.

Or can I fix it by myself?

Thanks.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    paano malfunction? since pop up lights siya, im guessing electrical prob? sa suking electrician yan kung ganun.
    Got Mazda?-http://www.MAZDAtech.org [SIZE="1"]est. 2000[/SIZE]
    got mazda 2? -> mazda2ners

3. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Hi,

thanks for posting. The lights are going crazy, one time the other side is too slow in closing while the other is OK. Then it shifted, now one of the lights stopped popping, after several days it opened and stayed like that for quite sometime. I tried going to some electrical shops but they seem to not have the experience in fixing it. Hopefully somewhere out there someone might have the same problem & can refer me to a shop.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Sarap sigurong irestore ng Astina mo bro... Try to check Banawe madaming parts don.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Diba may manual knot naman yun beside the mechanism to pop up the headlights just in case electrical acts up?

Although di ko pa na-try kasi ok pa naman yung sa akin.

May mga nakikita kong Astina dito sa amin na permanently popped up na yung lights.