New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by jhnkvn View Post
    Are you kidding me? Last thing I want is the government to lower the taxes and make cars more affordable. Travelling EDSA would be a literal hell when you imagine twice the amount of private vehicles plying the road. In any case, we're in the "middle" scenario. Just take comfort on the fact that buying an Altis in Singapore would give you a Porsche Boxster equivalent in the United States :naughty2:
    I guess you dont know that private vehicles are not the ones causing problems in Edsa. :D

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    The Mazda 6 is gonna be one of those cars that everyone's gonna pine about, then completely forget to buy when purchasing time comes.

Poor Mazda.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2011
    PUB drivers plus traffic enforcers na nasa payola ng PUB operators, hence walang huli PUB drivers kahit nakabalagbag sa EDSA sasakyan nila, ang sanhi ng traffic sa EDSA.

Same scenario sa other roads, pero may collectors naman ang TE at pulis doon sa mga jeepney drivers, kaya wala silang huli kahit sa gitna ng intersection sila mag sakay at baba ng pasahero.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    OT: If you want to stop people from buying cars, then improve the public transportation system

:gin:

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Any reviews fm Actual owners?

Sent from my GT-N7102 using Tapatalk 2

6. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    The Mazda 6 is gonna be one of those cars that everyone's gonna pine about, then completely forget to buy when purchasing time comes.

Poor Mazda.

They are having second thoughts with regards to its durability and maintenance wise in the long run perhaps.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Akala ko free maintenance for the entire 3years? sa tingin ko dahil medyo pricey sya yun ang big issue...?

Sent from my GT-N7102 using Tapatalk 2

8. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    ^

yep, ung youjoin 3 years maintenance free of charge but after 3 years you have to do your own maintenance na or may bayad na pag sa casa. pricewise i think it is fair enough compared to other midsize sedans except kizashi.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    The new Mazda 6 makes one good choice among its midsize counterparts, specially with its sporty looks and great features. It will great to see this car be tested against another sporty competitor, the Kia Optima.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    saw one sa pasig kaninang umaga...muntik ko na mabunggo yung nasa harap ko kasi napako tingin ko dito habang nakastop sa opposite lane...Very nice exterior!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
All-new 2013 Mazda 6 with SKYACTIV-G now in the Philippines