New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    All-new Mazda 6 with SKYACTIV-G now in the Philippines, Priced at P1.705 million
    Words by Leslie Sy | Photos by Christopher Kho

This is the car we've all been waiting for. Well, at least we at Kotse.com have. Why? Because it's the prettiest and most well-engineered midsize sedan we've seen in a long while, not only from Mazda, but from everyone else. The all-new 2013 Mazda 6 is the 3rd generation of the series Mazda started in 2002. Not only is it packed with SKYACTIV technology nose to tail, it also promises a larger interior space and better fuel economy than ever before.

The latest generation all-new Mazda 6 was recently launched at the 2013 Manila International Auto Show (MIAS). Berjaya Auto Philippines, Mazda's new local distributor, even gave us a quick preview at the newly-opened Mazda Pasig before the show opened. So please do hear our reasons why you should want one too.

CLICK TO CONTINUE: All-new Mazda 6 with SKYACTIV-G now in the Philippines, Priced at P1.705 million
    source: Kotse.com

2. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Kakatawa yung last part ng article,may recall agad yung model.:D

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    All models/makes have recall and or TSB's. Back to orig topic... This is one technologically advanced mid-sized Sedan... Anybody in the market for these types of cars would be doing themselves a great disservice.if.it wasn't in their list... Its idling stop technology using remnant combustion energy.is the.most advanced.ever... Even better.than Europe's best!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by stavros View Post
    Kakatawa yung last part ng article,may recall agad yung model.:D
    Funny or not, at least it gives confidence for potential buyers of the Mazda6 that their car will be 100 percent safe from known factory defects.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    I have seen it in flesh I could say is wow!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    I have seen it in flesh I could say is wow!
    Yup. the car has that classic JAGUAR kind of look & presence when seen in the metal.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Mazda 6 in the united states will cost $21,000. More or less P900,000 lang. Why is it so expensive here in our country. Ang hirap pa kumita dito sa Philippines. Well, its really unfair. Everything here is more expensive compared to other countries. Tax dito, tax doon. Consumers are at the losing end.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Hehe, not a straight up comparison but when the BMW 1M came out in the US, it was priced at around $48k, or Php1.9M. It was priced at around Php5M here. :D

Quote Originally Posted by kevinworld View Post
    Mazda 6 in the united states will cost $21,000. More or less P900,000 lang. Why is it so expensive here in our country. Ang hirap pa kumita dito sa Philippines. Well, its really unfair. Everything here is more expensive compared to other countries. Tax dito, tax doon. Consumers are at the losing end.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Saw a 6 this morning in Nuvali, safe to say this is the best looking midsize right now.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Are you kidding me? Last thing I want is the government to lower the taxes and make cars more affordable. Travelling EDSA would be a literal hell when you imagine twice the amount of private vehicles plying the road. In any case, we're in the "middle" scenario. Just take comfort on the fact that buying an Altis in Singapore would give you a Porsche Boxster equivalent in the United States :naughty2:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
All-new 2013 Mazda 6 with SKYACTIV-G now in the Philippines