New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Mazda's "Goldilocks" SUV. I reckon this will be Mazda PH's replacement for the CX-3 early next year.

The black cladding at the doors seems a bit too big for my taste.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Yeah...large plastic trims, but not as envelope-pushing as the plastics-everywhere Kona.[emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    the black plastics are still way better than those seen in the chrome everywhere SUV's like Montero sport and Fortuner.

Problem is on the Long Term some of these plastic tend to Fade and need cleaning/fixing.

4. Join Date
    May 2009
    Is this the model which is slightly bigger than the CX-3 but smaller than the 5?

What category would it fall under then, small-ish CUV?

5. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by ale828 View Post
    the black plastics are still way better than those seen in the chrome everywhere SUV's like Montero sport and Fortuner.

Problem is on the Long Term some of these plastic tend to Fade and need cleaning/fixing.
    Agree. Bare blacks can be maintained, restored...& for the lazy, sprayed.[emoji4]
    Quote Originally Posted by sparc179 View Post
    Is this the model which is slightly bigger than the CX-3 but smaller than the 5?

What category would it fall under then, small-ish CUV?
    It's in between those 2 CXs. Think 3 on stilts.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    If this is as good as the mazda 3, then there is no reason to buy the 3 anymore.

Are they targeting the 1.1m to 1.4m range?

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by chronicle View Post
    If this is as good as the mazda 3, then there is no reason to buy the 3 anymore.
    My knees can still take low-slung sedans. The elders however still prefer the other car that has 220mm ground clearance. Easier to get in and out of.

This IS very tempting though.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    The Mazda CX-30 is what the Mazda CX-3 should have been in the first place ... They couldn't name it CX-4 since it's already being used in China ...

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    The Mazda CX-30 is what the Mazda CX-3 should have been in the first place ... They couldn't name it CX-4 since it's already being used in China ...
    There is a bit of madness in selling a small raised 2+2 with a 2.0 engine. The price didn't match the size though. Still I see quite a few running around.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
    There is a bit of madness in selling a small raised 2+2 with a 2.0 engine. The price didn't match the size though. Still I see quite a few running around.
    You prefer the Jimny, brother John?[emoji4]

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast