New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by testament11 View Post
    According to my SA, wala siyang idea regarding the release ng CX-3 pero aware siya na merong CX-3. Mazda 2 lang ang may idea siya ng period of release sa atin
    Did he mention kelan release ng Mazda 2 sir?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by testament11 View Post
    According to my SA, wala siyang idea regarding the release ng CX-3 pero aware siya na merong CX-3. Mazda 2 lang ang may idea siya ng period of release sa atin

2. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by xxxjanxxx2 View Post
    3rd week of this month daw or early next month ang bagong Mazda 2.

Based sa napanood kong review ng CX-3, same sa Mazda 2 ang platform, pero mas malaki lang ang boot space ng CX-3. So pag lumabas na ang Mazda 2 dito sa atin, may konting idea na tayo kung ano ang meron sa CX-3

3. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Hello, i know this is the long thread to ask but I cant seem to find an answer. Would anyone here know if theres a new model of the CX-7? Thanks.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by mister.hyde View Post
    Hello, i know this is the long thread to ask but I cant seem to find an answer. Would anyone here know if theres a new model of the CX-7? Thanks.
    None. Replaced by the CX-5.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by germs View Post
    None. Replaced by the CX-5.
    Thanks for the reply. I was researching and it seems like there is no new CX-7 model. It seems like my mother was duped onto buying an old CX-7 model by a Mazda sales rep. The car will be delivered this Wednesday. My mother is old and doesn't know anything about cars. Tsk.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Thanks for the reply. I was researching and it seems like there is no new CX-7 model. It seems like my mother was duped onto buying an old CX-7 model by a Mazda sales rep. The car will be delivered this Wednesday. My mother is old and doesn't know anything about cars. Tsk.
    Pwede pa naman cancel yan

7. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    CX-7 was discontinued already, replace by CX-5.

If your mother really bought a CX-7 then that's a really old stock. More than a year old. Unlikely for dealers to have stocks that old (except maybe Volvo). Maybe she bought a CX-5.
    Last edited by Walter; February 24th, 2015 at 10:09 AM.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    I remember one of the discussions re the sales pie graphs posted here recently that there was ONE CX-7 sold last 2014. There could still be some old stocks somewhere. Still not a bad car though.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Yep still not a bad car. You don't get the fuel efficient SkyActiv engines, but I've talked to some people who have both the CX-5 and the CX-7 who still prefer the latter in terms of design and power.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Yep still not a bad car. You don't get the fuel efficient SkyActiv engines, but I've talked to some people who have both the CX-5 and the CX-7 who still prefer the latter in terms of design and power.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    2012 launch ng cx5 e. Baka naman 3 yrs old na yung car

Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast