New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by basti08 View Post
    Actually, it was still same engine but then, it was massaged to produce more power. 170ps up from 157ps.
    Somebody should check this "improved" power from the same engine. Remember the 9th gen Altis, if my memory serves me right, TMP "overstated" yata the power of its 1.8L engine Sa 9th gen eh 145ps daw tapos sa 10th gen na 2.0L 145ps din

well I might be wrong here ... pardon sa TMP

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    eto talaga ang goodnews para sa mainstream car users...
    u can get hybrid benefit without paying hybrid price

yung i-stop nila...para di masayang gas/diesel mo during traffic
    pero u don't sacrifice comfort kasi yung i-eloop with the capacitor (pamalit sa batterys)
    u can still use lights & A/C daw, yay!

Bring it on Mazda!!!!
    the wait is killing me...
    New Mazda 6 previewed | Auto Express

Official pictures of the production-ready Mazda 6 have been released, ahead of its Moscow Motor Show debut

The Mazda 6 has been revealed ahead of its public debut at the Moscow Motor Show next week.

The Ford Mondeo and Vauxhall Insignia rival remains true to the Takeri Concept, which was first seen at the Tokyo Motor Show last year. The same Kodo ‘soul of motion’ design language has been transferred to the production version, making it the most aggressive-looking Mazda 6 yet. However, the production car appears to have lost the show car’s massive alloys and intricate lighting clusters.

The Mazda 6 will be the second model in the brand’s line-up to be developed using Mazda’s SkyActiv technology, which made its debut on the new CX-5 crossover earlier this year. Fuel-saving features include stop-start and Mazda's new i-Eloop regenerative braking system, which runs the air-conditioning, stereo and lights when the car is at a standstill.

The model displayed at the Moscow Motor Show will use a direct-injection Skyactiv-G 2.0-litre petrol engine and a six-speed Skyactiv-Drive automatic gearbox. The full engine and trim line-up is expected to be announced next week.

The Mazda 6 will go on sale in spring next year, with an estate version expected to be unveiled at the Paris Show in September. Prices for the saloon should start at around £18,000.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Will definitely wait for this new mazda6

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by dfopiso View Post
    Somebody should check this "improved" power from the same engine. Remember the 9th gen Altis, if my memory serves me right, TMP "overstated" yata the power of its 1.8L engine Sa 9th gen eh 145ps daw tapos sa 10th gen na 2.0L 145ps din

well I might be wrong here ... pardon sa TMP
    The difference is the 170 ps upgrade is claimed worldwide. The "145 hp" 1.8 was a claim that was only made here, in the Philippines. Some mix-up apparently at their marketing department that nobody saw fit to fix.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Mazda 6 Estate enters production

6. Join Date
    May 2007
    ok ang proportions ng estate ah. ala shooting brake

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by parakitoJDM View Post
    eto talaga ang goodnews para sa mainstream car users...
    u can get hybrid benefit without paying hybrid price

yung i-stop nila...para di masayang gas/diesel mo during traffic
    pero u don't sacrifice comfort kasi yung i-eloop with the capacitor (pamalit sa batterys)
    u can still use lights & A/C daw, yay!
    Tagal nang may i-Stop, but it never came to the Philippines. Don't expect the local Mazda 6 to come with it.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    ser basti08, naunahan mo lang ako mag post nyan. haha. ganda side profile....
    ser jut703, i know u just burst my bubble... but i'm still not giving up on that dream...hahaha.
    yung sa US din na Skyactiv offering on the CX-5 as well as Mazda3 doesn't have i-stop.
    but after EPA's revises testing methods to include more idling, therefore increasing
    i-stop equipped vehicles Fuel Economy numbers it will be offered there... kahit na nga siguro
    hindi, sa next Minor Model Change, malamang isasama na 'yun....
    Last edited by parakitoJDM; August 3rd, 2012 at 02:40 PM.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by parakitoJDM View Post
    ser basti08, naunahan mo lang ako mag post nyan. haha. ganda side profile....
    ser jut703, i know u just burst my bubble... but i'm still not giving up on that dream...hahaha.
    yung sa US din na Skyactiv offering on the CX-5 as well as Mazda3 doesn't have i-stop.
    but after EPA's revises testing methods to include more idling, therefore increasing
    i-stop equipped vehicles Fuel Economy numbers it will be offered there... kahit na nga siguro
    hindi, sa next Minor Model Change, malamang isasama na 'yun....
    Mazda fan ka din talaga no? hehehe

10. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by foifoi05 View Post
    ok ang proportions ng estate ah. ala shooting brake
    OT: hi foi, ka-nickname mo or ikaw yung sa motioncars na expert? gaya ni AM?

Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast