New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    I found something! This is something more of a full model change of the Mazda 5 (known in others as the Mazda Premacy). It will make a premiere at Geneva Motor Show!

From their point of view, that design from the brand new Mazda3/Axela was the new design language for Mazda, adopting its new trademark "Nagare Flow" since their concept cars.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    ang ganda naman nyan... sana dalhin din yan dito sa Pinas.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Looks very good! if introduced locally, I think this will compete with the likes of Toyota previa, Mitsu Grandis, etc. because of its high price tag.

No affordable MPV entry yet from Mazda that can compete head-on with the "legendary" Toyota Innova?

4. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Mazda is on a roll.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by lamborghinione View Post
    Looks very good! if introduced locally, I think this will compete with the likes of Toyota previa, Mitsu Grandis, etc. because of its high price tag.

No affordable MPV entry yet from Mazda that can compete head-on with the "legendary" Toyota Innova?
    +1 Toyota Previa or grandis nga katapat nito. i saw a current model during my trip to hongkong recently at hinabol ko talaga ng tingin at kinunan ko pa ng pic. indeed, mazda is on a roll.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    panget! van yuck

7. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Masayang masaya mga models ng mazda ah

8. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Looks like we should add this to our wish list. Because, na-out na sa Japan. We can also wait for this Mazda 5 to arrive alongside with the super tagal na new Mazda 3.

These were the photos from the launch party.

Read the press release here:
    http://www.mazda.com/publicity/relea...7/100701a.html

Sana, FGP-Mazda will bring the new Mazda 5 here soon! FTW!

9. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Hello, Anyone here who owner of Mazda Premacy? I need some info. i bought yesterday. Thanks

2011 Mazda5/ Premacy!