New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    If you're going for a midsized executive sedan, the Mazda6 is, hands-down, the best to drive. Not as powerful as the top-of-the-line Camry and Accord, obviously, since it's just 2.5 liters, but it's just as quick and about as economical as the 2.4 competition.

The only problem is... it's not very competitive in terms of rear seat space and toys. The rear seat is bigger than before, so it really feels like a midsizer now and is quite comfortable... but the Accord is frigging huge now... if you're buying a midsizer to carry people around, there's no substitute for the Camry-Accord duo... they've got more legroom than even some luxury saloons.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

2. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by miko_skyhigh View Post
    i will surely take a close look at the Mazda CX-7 when i decide to buy another car soon. I love the Subaru Forester but i am more inclined to take on the Mazda 6 sedan.

Now i am mixed up if ill go with a mid size sports sedan or a mini SUV..:-(
    Just buy the Mazda CX7.

Its better than the Mazda6 which is kinda lame and now pricier.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by miko_skyhigh View Post
    i will surely take a close look at the Mazda CX-7 when i decide to buy another car soon. I love the Subaru Forester but i am more inclined to take on the Mazda 6 sedan.

Now i am mixed up if ill go with a mid size sports sedan or a mini SUV..:-(
    Take the CX-7, you'll be one of the first batch owners of this nice compact SUV( excluding the owners who got theirs in the gray market syempre)

4. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    I've seen one in SM moa last year. Really a great car! are they bringing the turbo-charged version here?

Any ideas about the pricing?

For the styling cx-7 wins hands down ako.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    nag pa reserve na wife ko this afternoon at mazda greenhills...pearly white color....mid november pa daw ang labas ng 1sth batch..hehehehe...atat na eh...

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by sherwintommy View Post
    nag pa reserve na wife ko this afternoon at mazda greenhills...pearly white color....mid november pa daw ang labas ng 1sth batch..hehehehe...atat na eh...
    Di pa ba available specs details ng local CX-7?

7. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by lamborghinione View Post
    None yet. I wish they Release the Turbo Diesel MZR 2.2L CD engine

8. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by lamborghinione View Post
    hi lamborghinione....october pa ang full swing ng pag promo sa cx7....pero walang 2.2 turbo diesel...2.5L palang daw for this batch..sana nga mag labas ng turbo...

9. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    It is not clear whether the turbo version will appear in the Philippines. There are actually 2 turbos. The 2.3 MZR DISI Turbo Gas Engine and the 2.2L MZR CD Diesel engine with SCR technology. The former is being introduced to North American markets while the latter in European Markets.

What is arriving is the 2.5 litre MZR 4-cylinder 5 speed AT. I'm guessing we will never see the 2.3 turbo or even the 2.2 diesel as we have never seen the V6 Mazda6.

If Mazda does deliver them here it would be very expensive not unless these engines are manufactured in the new Thailand plant.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by sherwintommy View Post
    hi lamborghinione....october pa ang full swing ng pag promo sa cx7....pero walang 2.2 turbo diesel...2.5L palang daw for this batch..sana nga mag labas ng turbo...
    Thanks.

1 week to go, October na! Probably available na siguro yung mga brochures
    ng new CX-7 by that time.

Anyway, just curious kung possible kaya na mag-introduce later ng 7 seater na CX-7 similar sa Chevrolet Captiva. Hindi kaya masyadong cramp yung space sa third row seats pag ginawang 7 seater? Let's see sa November!

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
2010 Mazda CX7